SOUND THE ALARM FOR THE TRUMPET BLOWS


From Aug 18, 2012

"Sound the alarm for the trumpet blows, The trumpet is sounding, the ram's horn is blowing, yet my people turn a deaf ear.

My wonders shall be as a landmark of My coming. Many shall turn away and fall by the wayside, but many shall return to Me in this hour. Greater am I than any entity that would oppose Me and My will.

The hour strikes twelve (12) and time is up. The winds of adversity are blowing to release judgments across the land. My House shall be judged first. Who will be found standing?

The shakings have begun, yet many continue on unawares. Hear the voice of the Father as I speak: My will shall be accomplished in the earth according to My plan; according to My blueprint. Any structures built that are not in accordance with the pattern in heaven, in My throne room, shall be destroyed. I come to measure and inspect. What shall I find? Will you be found worthy of blessing or rebuke?

The glory of the LORD shall arise upon those I have chosen to be as Light in this dark and dying world. They shall shine brightly and be My display. They shall represent what the kingdom "really" looks like. they shall walk uprightly and they shall speak the sound that resounds from heaven. They shall come into agreement with My word and it shall manifest according to My will, says the LORD."

Joel 2:1 "Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand:"

1Peter 4:17  "For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God"

Hebrews 12:26-29 "Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire."

Ephesians 5:8-10 "For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord."

1Thessalonians 5:5 "Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness"

Comments

  1. thank you for sharing the messages.
    i disturb you to ask a question: is gematria a study that a christian could do?
    you are very good with numbers, so i ask you this question.
    sorry for my bad english, i'm italian.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I presume that Gematria may be enlightening, but I think it best to allow the Holy Spirit to interpret in accordance with the Scriptures. I can send you some resources that I found helpful and are in agreement with the word of God. Please provide your email address.

      Blessings...

      Delete
  2. YAHWEH points us to September 2015. 3 of HIS Holy Feasts, the super Shemitah, the beginning of the Jubilee, last blood moon will be seen over Jerusalem, etc.
    We need to get our house and walk with HIM in order. Would you please watch this video with more details on what I mentioned? Thank you so much.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQNhy6Na7cc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!