The Great Apostasy... continues


August 20, 2016

This morning, I had another dream regarding the great falling away, the apostasy amongst the churches of men. A friend of mine, my father, a friend of my father's and I went to church. It was a "New Year's Eve" service.

There were people from other churches who came in. Again, I got the impression that it was a place that was familiar, but quite different. At first, I didn't see anyone I recognized, but the people coming in knew each other. Oddly enough, everyone had on black clothing. One gentleman said to a few people that they were from the "WORD" church.

A man, who I believe was a deacon, came in and sang a song. I guess it was what was supposed to be devotion. Then the officers came in and the pastor. We stood briefly as they came in. I remember seeing an elderly lady from the church where I grew up amongst the officers: trustees, deacons, deaconess, etc.

The pastor came in from the middle of the room, but he looked like he had on a plastic mask. His head was kind of big and his eyes puffy. My friend made mention of his eyes and she thought he was crying, maybe from being with the Lord. I thought maybe God was whipping (chastening) him, at least that was the initial thought.

My friend got his attention, and he reached for her hand. I leaned over and when he saw me, he told us not to go anywhere (after service). He then proceeded to the front, another stage-like setting and we were now seated in what appeared to be the first level balcony.

The pastor had an afro pick stuck in the back of his hair and was slurring, almost like he was drunk. He was saying something that made no sense. There were a few people (officers, I guess) lined up across the front, like they were opening up a meeting or something.

The pastor pulled out a pile of money and threw it in a basket, almost as if to take a tally or some kind of count of his wealth. Then they were sitting on chairs on the stage, with a small table; almost like a talk show host style setting. Someone else was there, but hard to make out who it was.

My dad kept looking down the row. I was so embarrassed and I knew we were about to leave. There was a lady in our row with a serving tray, and I asked if there was food on it. She said she was getting the macaroni together and that the young lady who made it was the DJ. I got the impression that they were getting ready to have a party.

The pastor was talking crazy, staggering around the stage and acting plain foolish. No word, no bibles, nothing that even looked like God. Then he sat down at the table and chopped up some cocaine and started doing lines. I brought this to my best friend's attention, and my dad was looking at me again.

From the top balcony one of the deacons started hurling insults and accusations about the pastor. You could tell madness was about to break out and I woke up.

The dream itself is very self explanatory. The fact that it was a New Year's Eve service in the dream has nothing to do with practiced traditions that have no scriptural premise. It depicts a turning over of time; the time of the end that will usher in a new beginning; the end of this dispensation that will usher in the KINGDOM OF GOD!

I went into prayer and here are some of the things I heard along with a Word from the LORD:

1. If it were possible, even the elect would be deceived. Matthew 24:24
2. Satan appears as an angel of light. 2 Cor 11:14
3. Food served to idols. Acts 15:29, Rev. 2:14
4. Damnable heresies. 2Peter 2:1
5. Synagogue of satan. Rev 2:9
6. Will not endure sound doctrine. 2Tim 4:3
7. The great falling away is now.  2Thess 2:1-3

WORD FROM THE LORD

My daughter, write these words, write what I say. Warn My children this day. We are in the midst of the great falling away. Apostasy within the churches of men, synagogues of satan, will no longer be hidden, but done in the open. The wolves shall no longer hide, but shall expose themselves and many will choose to follow, be led astray. I call to you My children, this day.

Come out from among them and be ye separate. Choose the narrow way, My way. For I alone am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE.  NONE shall come to the Father, except by Me. There is only one way, and I came to show you the way. A crucified life is pleasing unto Me; there is NO OTHER WAY.

My word says, there is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but that way leadeth to destruction. Many are on the broad road and shall not enter into My kingdom, for it comes, it comes. Remember, the works of the flesh are not acceptable to Me in My kingdom.

Seek Me now, while there is little time left. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross and follow Me. Any man who seeks to save his life, shall surely lose it. There is only life in Me, life abundantly. Choose not to believe that there is blessing outside of obedience. THIS deception has led many astray.

Find the ancient paths, this day. Do not tarry, do not delay. Know that I will not strive with man forever, and judgment is surely at hand. Be found in Me this day My children, for I come and My reward is with Me.

Come unto Me, come to Me, now is the time. There is much at stake, much to come upon this planet you call earth and many, many are not prepared. My word is My standard. Follow MY words, MY instructions. Anything contrary to Me is not of Me.

I stand at the door and knock, who shall hearken and answer to Me this day. I WARN before destruction. Take heed. My servants, My watchmen, My prophets have been sounding the alarm. Heed their warnings for they blow the trumpets, they sound the alarm.

Be found in Me, be found by Me. Lay before Me and let me receive of you. Surrender your way, for My way. My will will be done. Be found in it this day! I don't desire that any should perish, but all come to repentance. It is MY goodness, that I chasten to bring My children into the places I've designed for them. Despise not my chastening. REPENT and come into right standing this day. I will receive of you, and blessing will come to you. Know that as your loving Father, I do this.

Receive of Me. My hand is extended to each of My children, My beloved. I call you out to call you in. This is a final call.

Love, Lord Yahushua.

Comments

  1. I read all your posts/messages/dreams with interest. Most of the time I can see some piece that really speaks to me. For some reason, though, I keep coming back to this one over and over.
    Your dream and the word from The Lord cause such strong feelings. I admit that I have been on edge for a few days. The feeling of "nearness" is heavy.
    I personally fear that I will fall for a deception. I pray mightily for the strength to die before I betray my Lord and God. But as your dream points out - we are surrounded by well meaning brothers and sisters from church who have unknowingly (I hope it was unknowingly!) slipped away from His Word.

    We must be guarded. It is our soul at stake here!
    "Choose not to believe that there is blessing outside of obedience." I think this will be my yard stick for activity and speech.

    Thank you, Deneen, for sharing both the dream and His message.
    May God bless and keep us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you, Donna. What I find encouraging is that you are concerned about your spiritual condition. Having a love for the truth, I believe, would compel the Father to keep those who desire to be both hearers and doers of His word. The adverse is true for they who have not a love for the truth. It is they who will be turned over to A debased mind. The emphasis on "obedience" is that which keeps us from traps and snares. Thank yoy for your message and may the Lord God Most Holy continue to keep you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

MY RIGHTEOUS DECREE: TISHRI 23 5776