THE NOT SO HIDDEN AGENDA.


Dream from November 7, 2013


I am re-sharing this post again this morning so that we may all be reminded that the Lord has already given us warning and instruction for the time now before us, even now upon us. 

The place of safety is in the secret place, hidden in Him, His abiding presence. Please read and study Psalm 91, may it minister to you and your families. There is no fear unto them who abide and place their trust in the Lord. May we exhibit the fruit of self control and keep a guard over our hearts and minds. 

Please pray and intercede for others... May the manifest presence of God dwell with His people, now and forever... 

This morning, I woke up from a dream at approx. 7:24 am. It was a bit of an odd dream and I didn't remember all of the details, but I recorded what I remembered. As I wrote down the dream the Holy Spirit brought a lot of it back to my remembrance. 

A young man who was an athlete had some sort of an accident. What I remember at first is that they thought he was hurt and his mother was going off on the coach about him promising to take care of her son. The mother and others standing around were assured that the young man was fine and that no harm had come to him. 

The next thing I saw was this young man walking on building ledges and on top of buildings. He wasn't on the ground. Actually, he was going about very dangerously. The view was sort of an aerial shot, where you can see from the side and top angles. Gun fire broke out and the young man was shot, brutally shot several times and fell from a high altitude. He passed a tree on the way down, just to give you a sense of from where he had fallen. I know he plunged to the ground, although it was not shown in the dream. 

The young man was a close friend of my brother, and my brother was distraught. I had the sense in the dream, that I knew the young man, but I wasn't as wrecked over it as my brother.

Then the scene shifted and I was at home, I received a phone call from an anonymous person who asked for my husband. I asked who was calling and the caller indicated that they were a friend of a friend. I told him that my husband wasn't at home and he said that he called to express his condolences for his brother who was killed. I got the sense that the young man who was killed was also my husband's brother. I was worried about my husband in the dream because he wasn't at home. I couldn't figure out where he might have been, considering his brother was just killed. It seemed the reason he should be at home with his family. 

I went to the front window to see if he had pulled up, but the driveway was empty. What I did see were police officers patrolling out front and in the yard; patrolling, as though they were looking for some one. I stepped back away from the window. Then my best friend from my childhood years, showed up at my house. I wasn't exactly sure where she came from, but she was there, and I was still looking for my husband. I told her I didn't know where he was. 

The next thing, I remembered hearing trucks outside of the house. I went back to the window and saw a huge truck. At first I thought it was a huge tow truck because it had what looked like a crane device, then I thought it was a garbage truck, or a demolition type vehicle, but it was something I wasn't familiar with. It was huge and had an open top, with a crane, arm-like attachment with a nozzle on the end. Sort of an air suction type nozzle.  The arm/nozzle was in my front yard. It looked like it was getting ready to do some excavation, but it wasn't a digging device, but a nozzle. 

There was another truck, that looked like a trailer used for carrying large loads, heavy duty. I saw a caucasian man with blond hair standing off to my left side as I came out of the house. He had a clip board in his hand. I was too busy yelling at them to get away from my house.  I threatened to call the police. They hurriedly began to get their men and leave. There were quite a few of them, especially in the odd truck. You could see them from the outside. You could tell they were up to no good. I was running along the trucks looking to spot a license plate. I saw the name Walker on the trailer and on the license I saw what looked like 19888, and the other contraption I saw the name Garq and it had the same license plate number 19888. In the dream I wasn't sure of the numbers, but that's what I could see. 

Here is a picture of the truck I saw. It is a military vehicle called an MRAP vehicle, but in the dream, it was white.


The caucasian man with the blonde hair came over to me and said, "They were American." I'm not sure why he said that to me when I had the impression that they were foreign, even Chinese or of Asian descent. He also said, "They tipped them off about your house." Then I woke up. The question I had was, "Was I under surveillance?"

PRAYER: 
I went into prayer and here is what the Father shared: "My Daughter, please write what I say. I love you and no harm shall come to thee, not one hair on your pretty little head. Do you hear Me? But these things I must share are not pleasant in any way. The time of trouble like you've never witnessed is under way. Your government is moving ahead with their agenda to invoke a police state, martial law, man control. With that, there will be an increase in shootings and innocent, unsuspecting people will be harmed, will be killed."

INTERPRETATION: 
Then I asked about the dream. He said it was from him and began to speak of its interpretation:

The athlete (young man) represents young people whose parents place their safety in the hands of man. Many do that today. They look to man for safety, for assurances, for comfort, for protection. Valuable lives are only safe in the hands of God. My hands are the only ones who can keep you in this time of trouble. You see well, little one, for there was an incident that was harmful, and as soon as she was assured that all was well, another calamitous event took the life of her precious son. 

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

He was exposed (uncovered) to the trouble and carelessly went about in the line of fire. They will gun people down in the streets based upon false accusations and no concrete reasons. The intent is to inflict fear, sorrow and further along their agenda. 

Your brother represents the brethren who will be distraught over these things. You weren't, if you remember, torn up over this. Can you guess why? You were also very calm. Now, at home, I need you to look at the scenario again. Your husband's brother was the one killed, still in relation to you. Your husband was missing, another ploy to take the husband (man, protection) out of the home. Husbands will need to be on post to watch over their families, be the priests of their homes. Any segmentation will allow for breaches and put their families in harm's way. 

With further revelation, I also believe the husband can also represent Christ, and when He is missing in the home, the home is also in danger of intrusion, breach.

The police presence was cause for alarm and they were foreign officers, for they will be used to patrol neighborhoods. They will be looking for those who will be turned in by others. You will see home invasions, arrests, etc. with no profound reason or infractions. Total unrest! WATCH YOUR FRIENDS!!! Not all who are your friends will remain so. They will tip off others regarding ones that do not and will not bow to their regime. 

They will literally have surveillance and attempt to strip others of what they have to force compliance. The trucks are military vehicles. Look at the plates. 

The plates said T R A I L E R across the top with the number 19888 underneath.

It did say trailer, but it was military. Did you see? It was an operation. They weren't developers for sure. They will look to go into neighborhoods and bully their way into people's homes and disturb the peace —  a huge presence, and they too were foreign, posing as Americans.

My Daughter, know this, much is about to change, much more on the horizon. They seek to take over. You will see concentration camps and homeland security become their worse enemy. 

They who put their trust in the LORD shall live safely and in My peace. You will avert the strategies of the enemy and no harm shall be upon thee. This is why it is imperative for men to come to me in this hour.

I AM BRINGING A STORM and the purpose of it is to turn My children back to Me. There isn't a whole lot of time. Many are still in the hands of the stranger, the hireling, the wolves in sheep's clothing, so I need to bring them out and bring them into safety. I need to do this now. 

[I asked the Father, what should I do…] 

"Be My guiding light to the lost. Speak My words. My words give life. I am here, I am with you. You're not alone. I'n sorry it must be this way, but My children are stiff-necked and have gone so far astray. It is come. It must come. Be strong now, My little one. I have covered you. But much will happen, happen soon, soon, sooner that you think soon. It must come, for it is written…"

Please pray and live Psalm 91. Let your reliance and dependency be upon the Lord. May the Lord bless and keep you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!