COME AND BE SET FREE!


  The sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings ~ Malachi 4:2  

from August 9, 2014  

My daughter, this is where the rubber meets the road. It means that this is where you gain traction and momentum to soar. You are right, yes, I have helped you, because you asked. Do I not hear the prayers of My righteous ones? Them that are righteous are they that I've died for that they might attain righteousness through Me. I am committed to throw towards you everything you need to attain that place in Me. Now, you are overcoming. Because you allowed the work to begin in you, the structures are coming down.

As heaven invades the earth — the earthy (that which is flesh, carnal, of the natural man), you are transforming, trading what was temporal for what is eternal don't you see? Trust isn't temporal. It is only such when you place it in temporal people or temporal things. Many of My children suffer in the area of trust because of the betrayals of men, often carried out in horrific ways. 

For many it began with abuse, molestation, rape, sodomy and other offenses brought on by the enemy, often early in their lives. You see, he sought to kill the seed of Me in My children very early on, and as a result, My children find it difficult to trust in Me, but I come to tear down and utterly destroy those false-erected structures, and My children will be set free. 

trust (H2620: chacah)
to seek refuge, flee for protection, to put trust in (God), confide or hope in (God) (fig.) 
LEXICON: properly to flee, specially to take refugee, to flee somewhere for refuge followed by the place, as under the shadow (protection) of some one; under the shadow of the wings of God; hence to trust in some one, especially in God.

Yes, like Samson, when the anointing came, he destroyed the structure of the temple — the man-made temple erected to their gods. That was his victory. You too My children shall be victorious. I said that I will do this by My Spirit. I am not a God who can fail. I am greater than anything that was ever set against you. Come now to Me. Let me heal you of all that has ever hindered your way in Me. Let My truth penetrate the false structures erected within. Decree within that you have the mind of Christ and I shall illuminate you. Ask of Me and I will give according to My name. My covenant of redemption still stands. 

Come now, run to Me all ye who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take up no longer the striving in your own strength and lean upon Me. I am able to bear it. You were not built to carry such things. Be not ashamed of anything you have done. I come to convict, not to condemn, come and lay it before Me. I come to purge you of these things that have held you bound. DON'T YOU WANT TO BE FREE? I am opening the prisons to them who have been held captive. I am freeing the exiles. Come and return to the LORD. I will turn the captivity. Come in repentance and be renewed this day. There isn't much time, so come into the ark of safety. 

My arms are extended and my shoulders able to bear even the worst of convictions. I am your Maschiach, I gave My life for you. I did not choose between sins, I died for the sin, ALL sin of mankind. I do not shrink back, but will come toward you to receive you in love. Come unto Me, all ye who are weary and heavy laden. Take up My yoke, for My burden is easy. Cast your cares on Me. I will surely give you rest. Rest for your weary soul. I've invested everything for your spiritual prosperity and success. I Am the LORD. 

Put aside what you've done and recall what I have done. This is the time to get the long awaited healing and deliverance you sought Me for. Yes, I send adversity. It is the catalyst by which you'll come. Come and I will show you great and wonderful things. More than you can ever ask or think. Settle not for the temporal for it shall all pass away. Step up into eternity. That's where I am. My arms are opened wide. Come and receive of Me. My arms outstretched… I am the Son of Righteousness with healing in My wings. Come and touch My hem and be made whole. Be made whole TODAY!

Isaiah 61: 1-3

1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

Mark 5:25-29

25 And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,

26 And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,

27 When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.

28 For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.

29 And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.

John 5:6

6 When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!