WISE OR FOOLISH? THE STORM HAS MADE LANDFALL. WHAT HAVE YOU BUILT UPON?

I was reminded of this word this morning. I woke up hearing the song, "My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood and righteous..." Immediately, I turned to Matthew 7: 21-29. It is a passage of scripture we are quite familiar with. It contrasts the wise man and the foolish man. The parable of the wise virgins and the foolish virgins also came to mind (Matthew 25).

What have we built upon? 

The wise are established and have built their houses upon the foundation of Jesus Christ. They have made themselves ready — a holy habitation for our God. The word of God is a lamp unto their feet and a light unto their path. They have allowed the word to chasten and discipline them, so that they live by every word... the logos and the rhema.


The foolish are they who hear the word, but will not perform the word of God nor allow the word to perform His good work in them. James 1:22 admonishes us to be hearers AND doers, lest we deceive (delude) ourselves.

Please SUBMIT to God's chastening and REPENT. Do not be as such as those who will be turned away from entering into the kingdom of God, and entering into His rest.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

My Hope is Built on Nothing Less

My hope is built on nothing less
than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
but wholly lean on Jesus' name.

Refrain:
On Christ, the solid rock, I stand;
all other ground is sinking sand,
all other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on his unchanging grace;
in every high and stormy gale,
my anchor holds within the veil. [Refrain]

His oath, his covenant, his blood
support me in the whelming flood;
when all around my soul gives way,
he then is all my hope and stay. [Refrain]

When he shall come with trumpet sound,
O may I then in him be found,
dressed in his righteousness alone,
faultless to stand before the throne. [Refrain]


From August 5, 2014

Upon awakening this morning, I heard the words, "The storm has made landfall." In prayer, these are the words that the LORD instructed me to publish:

I am here. Yes, the storm is come. My children, My faithful ones, this is your time, your time to fly. I come down now and judge righteousness from unrighteousness, I judge the obedient and disobedient, and I punish the inhabitants for their utter disregard of My warnings, but more so, My commands.

Yes, there is a solemness in the atmosphere, but worry not My precious one, for them that are Mine are sealed. Cry aloud and spare not for the sword now has come, the distinction shall be clear this day. Much will be uncovered, beloved, so hold on. Yes, even more than what I have shown. This is the only way to present mankind with a choice, and pray they choose Me, for many are cut off already.

Know this, that even as you speak, that which once was is no longer. I have pulled the blanket off of all the coverups. Did I not say from the church house to Parliament? My people, they do err. They have sided with wrong and do it in My name. One nation under God? Where? Am I the God of unjust things? Am I the God of death? For the things My people indulge in are worthy of just that. Had it not been for My mercy, even already. 

I hold back no longer for if I not purge this filth from before Me, I will be inclined to bring total and utter destruction. Take up a lamentation, you perverse generation, for it is I who now visits in judgment. Now mock Me, for it is I who speaks. My messengers have spoken, now I will not be quiet. I see what you do and say when you think no one hears. This is My doing and you shall know that I am God, I Am the Great Jehovah.

Now I bring a sword. If you had allowed yourselves to be governed by My word, it would have cut away your flesh and you would truly see Me as I am. In the Spirit of truth you would have worshipped Me, but I bring a bulletin - for all your efforts, I receive not, for you did not come to Me, but relied on the gods you created for yourselves. I am not the god of merchandise. Do I say it's okay to mutilate your brother just to take what he has? That is murder! Murder, even in houses called by My name. And when you have depleted all that he has, you cast him aside and say, "O ye of little faith." Am I not the God who sees? 

Love covers, yet you say it exploits, for this is what you've carried out before Me. And you think you can offer up sub-par sacrifices and I would receive them? You take tithes from the people, but if you had truly tithed, My house would be full of bread to feed a starving land. Your filthy lucre appalls Me.  How long shall I sit back and watch you and not say a word? Am I now just a God you wear as an adornment? Or you sell to the highest bidder?

I have watched you step on one another to vie for position and power, in My house. How absurd! I shall now take My seat and them who have humbled themselves before Me, shall rejoice in their time of elevation. Them who sought their own fame, well, here's My claim -- Fallen are you, and unless you repent, you will determine your outcome.

I never said it was good in My eyes to maime My flock and shepherd them according to man made rules and guidelines. The standard is set in My word, and carried out by the Living Word, My Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, the Firstborn of Creation, My Son in whom I expressed My great pleasure, yes, in Him whom I am well pleased. If you had sought His counsel and lived by His example, then you would have laid down your life to receive of Me. 

Now, for all that you have mishandled, I shall handle. I shall find My sheep you've led astray and I shall bring them into My sheepfold and feed them goodly things. For them that you cause to scatter, them that are Mine, shall return to Me. 

Woe, Woe, Woe unto you who made themselves a god. Now that the only One True Living God speaks, what shall you do? Are you now greater than I Am?

Prostrate yourselves, O people of the land. Bow down and worship your King. For He comes and the sword is raised. I shall now separate, divide, and make a stark distinction. I am still God and now you shall know Me as I Am. You will see that without Me, there is none, for I am the only One who can answer, and now I hear the prevailing prayers of My righteous ones who pray about the injustice. Shall I ignore their cries? Shall I turn a deaf ear to them who worship Me with all their heart, they who allowed Me to be Lord of their lives?

Truly, I tell you this day, many you cast off as nought, you will seek for answers, for they know the heart of their God, and they will not retaliate for the way they have been treated by you, O wicked generation.

Behold, I am risen from My place. The time of visitation come. Now will determine what you have built upon. The storm is made landfall, and only them rooted in Me shall stand. Only that which is built up in Me shall remain. All else is cast off as dung. I am the God of justice and now I sit as Judge, who shall say that My ways are unjust? The way is through My Son, and the way of the cross. Does My word not say that one should lose their life, for it is counted as gain? Yet you sit on your self-appointed thrones and say that you are permitted to do as you please. Now, am I the God of your will?

My will be done. My kingdom come. My decrees brought forth. It will manifest now...

Daughter, this is My word and you shall publish it this day. I have spoken it, and it will be accomplished!

Comments

  1. Dear sister...I noticed you saw "Shephard's Church" word this morning. A sister from S. Africa sent me this message from that Word. Which might give witness/confirmation, to the Word the Lord also gave YOU today...

    ALERT: ... Amelda Rudolph just sent me this message @ 11:00 am est

    We just experienced a powerful earthquake in South Africa - it was felt from Johannesburg down to Durban and even as far as the Eastern Cape ... believe me that is NOT normal for us. HUGE wake-up call!! What made the one this morning so unreal was the huge area it covered, I mean it is unheard of activity happening in Johannesburg and that the tremor is felt down in DURBAN? It’s like the whole of South Africa was just shaken awake this morning.

    THANK YOU for sharing with us what God has spoken to you dear sister~ I have pressed in for sooo long, asking the Lord to receive the Gift of HEARING His Voice! Pleading to receive BEFORE the calamity/judgment comes upon the land. I want His 24/7 connection. Because at the time of this distruction, most likely the internet goes down. ABBA FATHER...PLEASE hear my cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sister, we know that God is not limited and speaks to each of us in His own way. His voice beckons even from within the pages of His words written by just men of old, as words to lead, guide and admonish us. Look at the whole of creation which is a witness to us of His awesome display of words spoken in the beginning. Before there ever was an internet, He was and so shall it be if it was to cease. Let us continue spend time in His Presence and seek His face. He, above all is Faithful!

      Delete
  2. I'm confused.... This is from 1year ago today??

    I was so shocked to SEE I had a comment. Scrolled back to check top date. I guess the Lord delayed then???? Oh how tired & weary. Soo ready to go home. This world gets worse everyday. May God bless you dear sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a year ago to date. Interestingly enough, that date was also the 9th of Av. We know that God is long suffering, so there is never a delay, but an intention to draw all who will come. If my life was hanging in the balance, I would surely appreciate that aspect of His character. Many of us are weary and worn, yet we still look fir the promise of His glory. There is still a harvest that the Lord will reap. It is important that wE stay before Him and keep oil in our lamps. Bless you, sister!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!