THE BOOKS ARE OPEN. THE JUDGMENT IS SET. REPENT AND BE RESTORED!


image source: pixabay.com
From September 18, 2014

I, your Maschiach, God who came in the flesh, I come. I come, soon, again I come. Make straight the paths. Prepare ye the way. Many are called. Few are chosen. I call to My chosen this day. Prepare to stand before Me. Prepare to receive of Me.

My rains come, they come, they come. The Joel 2 army shall arise. Come beloveds and let us go into the house, the holy habitation, the place that I've prepared for My chosen ones. The time draws nigh. Keep your oil lamps full so they will burn brightly at My appearing. You shall be all aglow. My glory shall infuse and ignite you. The very core of your being shall burn ardently for Me. 

Now is the appointed time. I shall not tarry, says the LORD of Hosts. I come to settle accounts. What have you stored up? 

Those who have made heavenly deposits shall reap from heaven's store, yet those who invested in worldly, earthly things — corruption, as it is written. The books are open. The judgment is set, what is recorded? 

Time to ponder. For sin and transgression is only blotted out through repentance. Have you come and asked of Me My pleasure? Or do you insist upon your way assuming I find pleasure in such things? Examine your way o' peoples of the earth. For Mine, My ways are much higher and My thoughts exceed that which you dare to fathom. Have you presumed wrongly? Now is the time to assess, for I am. Is your sacrifice a sweet, sweet savor? Or do you offer up religious works? 

It's time to choose, and choose this day whom you shall serve. If you but ask Me, I will show you. My discipline, My correction is a great act of love and mercy. Will you receive or continue to reject what is so obvious if you but bow down in humble submission to Me. Don't be found wanting, beloved, when I am all you need. 

These words, not a parable, but made plain. It's time to ask the pertinent questions, for all else is vain. I come, and I still plead with My creation to seek Me while I may be found. Don't delay.

Isaiah 40: 3-5
3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:
5 And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Malachi 3:16
Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon 
his name.

Daniel 7:10
A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Matthew 22:14, Joel 2:23, Joel 2, Psalm 122, Luke 12: 35, Matthew 25: 1-7, Psalm 51, Lamentations 3:40, 2 Corinthians 3:15, Isaiah 55: 8-9, Joshua 24:15,  Hebrews 12:6, Proverbs 3:12, Revelation 3:19, Isaiah 55: 6-7

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

MY RIGHTEOUS DECREE: TISHRI 23 5776