LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT: A Dream and Short Word



From April 13, 2013

I had a dream that I "broke into" my brother's house (well, it was actually an apartment), but I had a key. Apparently, I was able to view the dream through the eyes of the burglar. I went it and looked about. I opened drawers and inspected, but I didn't take anything.

I looked at the time and thought that my sister-in-law should be home soon, so I turned off the television and such and left and locked the door behind me. I was on my way out as she came up the stairs. I greeted her, said hello, and shared that I was in the neighborhood and came by to visit them, but no one was at home.

After I got outside, I called my brother and told him that same, that I came by his house, but no one was at home.

Immediately upon awakening, the scripture that came to mind was Matthew 24:43.
"But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up."

I believe the dream has to do with the house of God, the family of God symbolized by my brother and sister-in-law in the dream. I had a key, portrays access to the house, again supporting that they are of the house of God. The thief is Christ, Yahusha and speaks of the time of visitation. This time has been spoken of and confirmed by several of God's messengers. He warned and warned and warned, time and time again.

Here are the words He spoke by the Holy Spirit that morning:

"My words have gone forth, daughter, regarding the churches, the churches of men. My word speaks of the fate of all not erected in Me. This is the time of the end and there is a great harvest and no more time for the dog and pony shows, entertainment tonight showmanship of the churches of men.

I have specified the pattern and recipe for the church, and Christ, the Maschiach is the pattern, the blueprint, the prototype. The days of doing your own thing are over, and My will now will be done. It will be accomplished. Be strong now, My child for calamity comes!

Your Lord, our Father, Yahweh God!"

Here are scriptures that further expound upon this time:

Matthew 24: 36-51

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.


1 Thessalonians 5:1-3
1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Revelation 16:15
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

2 Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!