CHOOSE THIS DAY... WHILE IT IS THE ACCEPTABLE TIME


From April 22, 2014

I received this word after prayer. That morning the Lord put on my heart to speak to Him about unjust weights and false balances. The word of the Lord indicates that they are an abomination to Him.

Supporting scriptures can be found in:

Deuteronomy 25:13-16
13 Thou shalt not have in thy bag divers weights, a great and a small.
14 Thou shalt not have in thine house divers measures, a great and a small.
15 But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight, a perfect and just measure shalt thou have: that thy days may be lengthened in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
16 For all that do such things, and all that do unrighteously, are an abomination unto theLord thy God.

Proverbs 11:1
A false balance is abomination to the Lord: but a just weight is his delight.

Proverbs 16:11
A just weight and balance are the Lord's: all the weights of the bag are his work.

Words from the Lord:


Daughter, behold. The answer to your plea — the jury is already in on this one. As you have declared, so is it written in heaven. The judgment is set against the perverse and corrupt systems. They pillage my people, leaving them impoverished then offer them relief by enslaving them with what they call entitlements. 

I am entitled to praise and worship from My creation and their hands are tied and laden down with labor, but none of it is for Me, beloved. I am a Jealous God and I desire My children to worship Me, worship Me according to truth and purity and sincerity. 

What you pray pleases My heart. I shall set My children FREE. I am the God of liberty. Am I not just? I've seen it, beloved. I've seen it all, even what they attempt to do to you. 

Tell My children, fret not for I Am is come and I shall deliver them and bring them unto Myself. There they shall be fed the bread of heaven, nourished in My pastures where they can lay down and rest. Come to Me, rush to Me all ye who are weary and heavy laden, for I Am your rest. 

These corrupt structures are before Me and I shall answer mightily from on high. My people were created to worship Me and I shall have as I desire. 

Will you let go of this world and obtain all that I have stored up for you? For the kingdoms of men are slated to fail. My justice will now be upheld. The only place of safety is in Me, My children. I warn ahead of time. 

Choose this day who you shall follow. Follow not the way of the world, the way of the heathen any longer. Take up your cross and follow Me. I am the only way. Walk according to truth and be set free in Me. Ask of Me and I will reveal Myself to you. Time is winding down, beloveds.The winds are blowing. Judgment comes.

Be found in Me, lest you perish. There is none beside Me. I am Jehovah, the Great I Am. I Am He who is able to keep you in the midst of the coming destruction. Come now, My children. Come now. 

My prophets are making My decrees in the earth and My will will be done. The trumpets are prepared to sound, and what will come will devastate many, but it must be, it must be. Come while it's the acceptable time, but know that it shall run out quickly. Don't be deceived by man's predictions. I will soon return. Prepare yourselves. Prepare the way for Me. Make straight your paths. The true will say, "He comes soon." The false will say, "Not so."

Be ye ready My children for the signs written are manifesting quickly before you. I want none of My children to perish, but I must, I will fulfill My every word. The hour is late, the time is come. Purge yourselves of lies and malice. Come to Me in repentance that I may receive you. 

Do not tarry! 

Lord Yeshua

Ecclesiastes 5:8
If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they.

Proverbs 22:22-23
22 Rob not the poor, because he is poor: neither oppress the afflicted in the gate:
23 For the Lord will plead their cause, and spoil the soul of those that spoiled them.

Isaiah 10:1-3
1Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;

2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!

3 And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?

Exodus 34:14, Isaiah 61:1-2, 2 Thess 1:5-8, Psalm 23, John 10, Matthew 11:28-30, John 4:24, Joshua 24:15, Matthew 16:24, John 8:31-32, 2 Peter 3:9, Isaiah 40:3, Matthew 3:2.

A voice of one crying in the wilderness. Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!