THE CALL TO MY BRIDE. THE CALL TO ARISE!

From May 23, 2015

"My daughter, know this day, this very day that I have seen. I have heard. I have watched and observed the faithfulness of My bride, My beautiful, beloved bride. I have reserved the very best for her, a reception of great grandeur, of not the likes of anything ever seen before. Because she has kept herself for Me, for her Beloved.

She faithfully awaited My return and looks and longs for me continually. You spoke the sentiment of her heart for Me, now I shall respond with My demonstration of Mine for her. She is the most beautiful and fairest handmaiden of all. She wore the tattered rags of sackcloth and put on ashes, but I promised to adorn her beautifully for her devotion. I shall proudly place a crown upon her head and she shall take her seat beside her King. She is a welcomed addition to the royal court, and none shall remove her. 

She has won the affection of her Beloved Bridegroom and He can bear no longer to be apart from her. O' taste and see that the Lord is good. For I shall now demonstrate My heart for My beloved bride. She is My pride and joy and she shall now wear the vindication she sought Me for. In the midst of the multitude, she remained hidden in Me. She bore the persecutions at the hand of they who claim they know Me, but just as there is nothing new birthed under the sun, I sent her amongst her own and they knew her not, just as they knew Me not, beloved.

Now come. I shall array you in your priestly robes, your bridal garment and all shall know, shall see, shall witness My great love for My beloved, for she loves Me, and she carries the burden for her brethren. Those who withheld from her, she'll give unto. Those who hurt her, she shall heal. She will bind up the broken-hearted and help free the captives from bondage. She knows the way, and she will lead you back to Me. She seeks no glory for herself, but only to give glory and honor to her King.

Ye foolish and hard-hearted you underestimated her, for she wears My calling card of meekness and humility, but she bears My strength and has the backing of all of heaven. 

My priesthood, My bridal company, ARISE! Come and stand before Me, present yourself before your King. We have much to accomplish. The world shall reel and be shaken mightily and you shall hold the answers. Many shall come. Tell them of your King. Pray for them, heal the sick, raise then from death, lead them out of the pits and caverns of hell. I shall give you platforms for I shall plant and establish you according to My strategy. You know the pattern. Now build it within others. 

You shall know. I will give instruction. Our time is upon us, so rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven. Hear Me, beloved, for you know My voice. The CALL of MY BEAUTIFUL BRIDE."

Love yours truly, 

Yeshua, your Bridegroom.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!