WISE OR FOOLISH? — REWARD OR RECOMPENSE?

image source: Christine Miller

From May 22, 2015

I received this word this morning. It started off as what appeared to be a personal word, but I was then instructed to share. I pray the bride, the ladies and gents in waiting be blessed by this word.

"Beloved, write, write, write, write My words. Did you think that I not hear? I hear your every word. Beloved, no more tears, for the Comforter is come. I shall endow you with power. I shall pour into you Myself. New life, beloved, new life, it begins again, now in the Spirit. 

You walk with Me and talk with Me. Did you think I would not answer? 

Come beloved, let us make ready. My time is nigh. Your time with Me. I shall call you up and you shall receive of Me. Reward is your lot, for you sought long and diligently for Me, for the kingdom and it comes now from within you. I shall unveil and reveal the secrets already locked within. I shall commission you and you will go and tell the world about Me. 

I have not forgotten you or your labor of love toward Me. You've lived as a beloved daughter of Yeshua ought. A lovely bride to be — betrothed to her glorious King. 

Behold, behold, behold, it's time to leave the past behind for new life crouches at the door. Open when I knock. You shall surely know Me you shall know your King. Beloved, I Am. I am in the midst of My people. 

Tell My beloveds weep no more for your King is come to you. You bore much shame and many stripes to bear My name. Now I repay. I receive you to Myself, in accordance with My Name. Double, double for your shame. I am the Lord of Hosts and it is I who repay. 

Beloved, be sober, be ever vigilant. The time of change commences. The wise prepare and pray that the foolish repent and amend their ways. For I come, truly I come, I visit thee everyone. Reward or Recompense? It is all written, noted in the Book of Remembrance. I shall judge righteously. Behold the King is come. I will reward every man for his deeds. Those who lived according to My doctrine, My law, My commands, blessing it shall be, but for they who sought their own, your deeds are vile before Me and I shall recompense you for your way. 

Am I not a Just God? Am I not Righteous? Am I not Holy? Them that are in Me are also. Now I judge between the two. "

Matthew 25:1-13, John 15:26-27, John 16:7-8, John 14:26, Luke 24:49, Joel 2:28, Acts 2:1-4, Hebrews 10:35-36, Hebrews 11:6, Luke 17:20-21, Colossians 1:26-27, Revelation 21:1-8, Revelation 3:20, Matthew 19:28-29, Luke 19:44, Daniel 9:24-27, Isaiah 61:6-7, Zechariah 9:12, Malachi 3:16-18, Daniel 12:1, Romans 2:1-16, Matthew 16:27, Revelation 22:12, 2 Corinthians 5:10, 1 Corinthians 3:13-15, Matthew 25: 31-46

Comments

  1. Thank you sister for this beautiful message: We are all waiting for this beautiful assurance. I feel this message is especially for me (just like you). Thank you for being such a faithful servant for the Most High.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohoo! Thank you, Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!