THAT WHICH I HAVE SPOKEN IS COME

October 8, 2015

"Come and sit with Me for a moment, My dear child. 

It pains Me, beloved, that what I must do is come. Yes, My people who are called by My name hearken not to My words. I have wearied My messengers, little one, with words of warning of judgment — words that caused many to weep before Me on behalf of their brethren; the very same who mock and curse them. But o' My little one, I am God and I will not be mocked. For they who sin knowingly, willfully put their souls in danger, deceived that I will not punish rebellion and disobedience. 

Many walk in rebellion and lead others to do the same. Sin has a pay date, beloved, and that day is come. When My children walk in disobedience to My words, they mock My sacrifice on the cross. I paid the debt already, the penalty for sin, yet they refuse the words that would cause them to acknowledge their own depravity.

Yes the letter killeth, killeth the flesh so that the Spirit, the greater, can revive and restore. Liberty and life in the Spirit is not unrestraint, but a freedom to walk in blessing and prosper by living within the boundaries set for mankind. None of this to keep My children from blessing, but to cause them to prosper. 

O' wayward ones, whatever shall I do? You force the hand of the LORD. Your own backslidings shall now punish you. You shall, must, meet the consequences for your disobedience, for I am still a holy God. 

Desolations have been determined. The time of visitation is come. Take up a lamentation. Put on sackcloth. Repent in ashes. 

The day of the LORD, the day of Yahweh is come."

Scriptures given this morning: Jeremiah 6-7 (recommended reading)

Other scripture references: Psalm 81:10-13, James 1:22-24, Jeremiah 29:17-19, Galatians 6:7-9, Romans 6:23, Psalm 89:30-32, Colossians 3:5-6, Hebrews 10: 26-27, 2 Corinthians 3:4-6, 3 John 1:2, Jeremiah 2:19, Luke 19:43-44, Joel 2, Zephaniah 1

Comments

  1. Sister, this is so deep yet incredibly simple. Studying the accompanying Scriptures adds so much more... Praise Yah! Shalom dear one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!