COME LET US REASON TOGETHER: REPENT AND I MAY RECEIVE YOU!

image source: Christine Miller
January 3, 2016

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion. Consecrate and call a holy fast. The King has come the King has come, full of grace and glory, full of justice and salvation. 

I present My children with an offer. PUT AWAY your wickedness, TEAR DOWN your idols and altars full of blood and I will yet receive you, says the LORD. The day of reckoning come, but soon past. SEIZE this opportunity. PUT ON SACKCLOTH and REPENT.


Did I  not say that the day that burns hot as an oven would come, yet ye who are stiff-necked ignored My warnings and marred the reputation of My messengers. You use My scriptures to uphold your rebellious ways and say that you do these things in My name. If you would but open up the pages of the scroll, I would teach you by My Ruach what pleases Me, but you are more concerned with pleasing yourselves. 

O' wicked generation, who knows not their God, CEASE from your harlotries, lest you perish in your ways. I call to you Myself yet you are so cut off from Me, that I must continue to weary My messengers. 

Who hath beguiled you, o' foolish ones? My words says for they who think themselves wise, become as nought, that you may become wise. The world's wisdom is not My wisdom. The kingdom of God IS NOT OF THIS WORLD! The acquisition of things, titles, status mean nothing to Me. I am the God of all things. If you had chased Me with the same degree of earnestness as you sought after your own accomplishments, maybe, just maybe you would have a clue about who I AM. 

Did I not reveal Myself to Moshe and he bowed down before Me? Lay prostrate ye people of the earth, and I may still pardon you. There is little time! It is I who opposes you in this hour, a direct confrontation from Me, God of heaven and earth. You will not rebuke Me nor cast Me out says, YHWH. 

Sadly, the only response My people will render is when trouble is at hand. What I require now is REPENTANCE. REPENT o' people of the land. REPENT o' rebellious ones. REPENT of your ways. REPENT of your worship of idols, and your love of Mammon. Is it a worthy price to pay for your soul? What does it profiteth a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul? Are the accolades of the fallen worth such a costly price? 

REASSESS your ways. This time, it will not pass you by. Because of My love, I am compelled to do as I must, lest you be away from Me forever. PUT OFF the former conversation. TAKE OFF the garments of the world. All of the religious activity you affront Me will not excuse your ways before Me. OFFER Me a pleasing sacrifice of a broken spirit and contrite heart and I may still receive you, says the Lord of Hosts.

Joel 2:1, Zech 9:9, Jeremiah 6, 7, 8, Joel 1:13-14, Mal 4:1 1 Cor 3:13-15, Mal 3: 2-5, 13-15, 1 John 2:27, Gal 3:1-3, 1 Cor 3:18-21, John 18:36, Luke 17:20-21, Romans 14:17, Mal 3:6, Exodus 3:14-15, Isaiah 63:10, Psalm 107, Psalm 51, Ezekiel 18:30, 14, Matthew 6:24, 16:26-27, Ephesians 4:20-32, Psalm 51:17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!