A PERVERSE THING HAS OCCURRED


From May 25, 2015  

As I look upon My creation, beloved, I am torn, for what I see amidst the multitudes is troubling. A perverse thing has occurred. Many have built up fallacy and believe it to be true. Yet the tried and true suffer daily. I call to My children, but their love for the world has encapsulated them, and they turn a deaf ear to their Creator.

Yet, on the other hand, those I called out, came, and laid their lives upon My altar as a sweet savor, a sacrifice, holy, acceptable; who have paid their dues through life's adversities; have fought many a battle on their knees; who cry out continually, beloved. 

I surmise that now in order for Me to respond, many shall suffer based upon what they've contributed. Many, many, beloved, sowed to the flesh, left the basis of salvation – the cross – and followed down the perilous way – the broad road. 

Others took up their crosses and walked along death row – the narrow way – which too is the perilous way, but it was the way to Me and I was with them. Now, I must judge between the two. You see, the deceived will think it unfair that all of their religious activity is as nought, filthy rags, and they will, many will not understand that what I require is so simple – simple obedience, beloved. 

They've made great contributions that yield nothing in the spirit, and when I take what they have left, many will hate Me, because their hearts never knew Me. Yet, they too will hate my blessed ones, for they saw not their labor. I will bless you and others like you openly. I will display you gloriously for all your hidden labor. My special and obedient ones sought not the platforms and outward gestures of the Pharisees of this day, but remained hidden, cast off as nought, when, because of many of their prayers, their sweat and tears, many shall be saved.

Well, beloved, watch My display. Joseph, the example you see, shall be real to many this day. Yes, it's Memorial Day. Beloved, you discern well. Though I am gladdened, pleased even to bless and retrieve My beloveds, there are those who will suffer greatly to enter into the kingdom, and it could have been avoided. 

Yet, My heart is glad for them I led before hand, for now, you will be honored by Me and many others will turn to you and you shall lead them back to the arms of their Beloved. I miss My children, beloved. I miss them dearly, and because I look ahead and know what comes, we must now work to retrieve them before total destruction comes. 

Galatians 6:7-9
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Malachi 3: 16-18
16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

Comments

  1. WE too like unto Him must remember them that fear the Lord, not to remember them that sin against us, but to pray for them and bless them. We are all assigned for this end time to take up our cross and be led by the Spirit. Yahushua surely bless your ministry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, Sonny! Yes, we must bear our crosses in order to wear the character of Yahushua. Putting off the former old nature to put on the new. May you and your family be blessed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!