WOUNDED IN THE HOUSE OF FRIENDS

image source: jarofquotes.com

February 19, 2016

Zechariah 13:6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.
Beloved, come to me. I lend thee Mine ear. I hear the petition you bring before Me and I hear. What a sweet, sweet, savor in My ear. Cry no more, o' daughter of the King, for on this day I render according to My righteous decrees. Where there is faith, faith still remains. I hear o' precious one the prayers of the righteous and the heart of the Father on display when you show the wounds of your friends yet you still pray for them.

O' wretched man you say you are, yet I say, "No beloved, a friend, a son, for you make your way even with little strength you have. The trial of your faith hath proven thee faithful, and your obedience unto death now warrants you the life everlasting in Me, promised before the foundations of the world."

Rise up o' man, and the dust shall fall from thee. Take off the grave clothes and put an end to your mourning. Come and stand before Me, a garment dipped in My blood and arrayed by your tears that now I turn into glorious adornments. No longer the burden of the former, no longer wounded but healed. The power and anointing of the third day now upon you. 

Rise up o' daughter, Let it not be said that I speak and it not be accomplished. Void not are My words, but now they find the places where I sent them. But woe to them who dare touch My precious ones. Did I not say what you do to the least of these you do unto Me? Many of you willingly became one of the least of them. Now great is your reward in heaven. 

But they who sought to do you harm shall receive a right mete and measure of My judgment. For I send you to the house of your brethren and they despised you and what little you had left they sought to take from you. MURDERERS — just like your father who was a murderer from the beginning. 

So you seek to serve him and call it Me? So they seek to harm they who are called by My name? Now I shall repay. Recompense this day, says YAHUAH. it shall be I who come upon them as a whirlwind and I shall hold up the faces of My children before them and they shall know that I Am the LORD.

O' wicked and perverse generation who say that they are saved and have My grace to do these things. LIARS — the truth is not in you. Now, behold the truth. When faced with your own depravity, will you seek to defend it before Me? REPENT — if you can, for your hardness of heart I see. If you had truly known Me, you would have repented already. Now face Me and accuse Me, says the LORD. My anger is to the full. I will not entertain the tears of My faithful any longer. 

Matthew 25:40
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

1 Peter 1:7
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Luke 18:8
I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

John 11:25-26
And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Hosea 8:7
7 For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind…

Hebrews 3:7-12
Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years. Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways. So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.) Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

MY RIGHTEOUS DECREE: TISHRI 23 5776