THE PLUMBLINE — TIME TO EXAMINE OURSELVES...




Saturday, September 20, 2014

During prayer, I was pondering 2 Timothy 3:1-5

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

After morning prayer...

I have placed within you goodly things, giftings beyond even your understanding. Despise not these things even when they must speak forth unpleasantries. I raised up prophets and priests to lead My people aforetime, yet they sought out those who would speak to their desires and not My own. This is why you see the works of the flesh in play. My people have yet to discern My voice from their own. My way will always cause discomfort to the flesh, yet many suffer after following their own way and become discouraged, even en-angered with Me for their outcomes.

Just as I sequestered Ezekiel to speak what I had given, know that the hands that do My commands shall be free of any bloodshed. Unfortunately, Beloved, so many hands are filled with blood for refusal to be the doers of My word and hence producing road kill along the way for the disasters created as a result. Disobedience runs rampant amongst My children and the carnage great as a result. 

carnage: the slaughter of a great number of people, as in battle; butchery; massacre.
2.Archaic. dead bodies, as of those slain in battle.

So, fret not. My prophets, My true prophets will always call man to examine his ways and repent of wrong doing. Man's high opinion of self has kept them from hearing what thus saith the LORD then, and the same holds true even now. 

I shall ascribe and administer to this people the result of every action. Did I not say that I will reward every man according to his ways? They dare not raise an angry fist against Me, God Most Holy, when they know that it is only the consequence of their disobedience to My commands, My ways and walking contrary to My words that plague them.

Truth be told, they could have avoided these things, but there is a debt accrued for sin, the wage is death paid by the blood and sacrifice of Yehoshua, yet My children refuse to see it My way. What other way is there, Beloved? I send warnings, I put roadblocks in their way to obstruct them, yet many are determined to engage the way of the slippery slope that leads to destruction, that leads to much pain.

Yes, My way is not easy for it contradicts the pleasantries offered by the world and delightful to the flesh. Both are painful, at least My way leads to eternal life, the other to eternal damnation. 

The choice is before all this day to choose ye whom you will serve. Will you continue to tarry and waiver between two opinions? Will you continue to think it wise to attempt to serve two masters? If God be your God, serve Me. If Baal be your god, serve him. The wise know that there is but one God, and it is I, the Great Jehovah. It is I who saved mankind, who brought you out, yet will I not force feed anyone. 

The two ways will be clear and all presented with a choice. Choose wisely, Beloveds, for you shall live with your outcomes. A life in the Spirit has its own requirements. Shall I not present every man with a choice? Let it not be said that I judge unfairly. This is the day, the hour to examine thyselves. Look not at man, but I set the standard. I am the plumbline by which you will be measured. 

Time for an honest assessment. Truly, your lives depend on it. There isn't much time. Use it wisely. Come before Me, for I will still receive of a surrendered life. Did I not give My very own? Did I not pay the price? The cost was high, yet more exceedingly is My great love for mankind. I change not, nor does My commitment to you, Beloveds.

Will you consider all that was orchestrated on your behalf, or will you reject what was freely given? Will you release what's in your hand, so that I can bestow upon you all that I have held in store for you? I will have exhausted every opportunity, yet ultimately, the choice remains with you. I will not change, will you? You must. 

Love Lord Yeshua, 
The King is come!

Lamentations 3:37-42

37 Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?
38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?
39 Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?
40 Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the Lord.
41 Let us lift up our heart with our hands unto God in the heavens.
42 We have transgressed and have rebelled: thou hast not pardoned.

2 Corinthians 13:5
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Lamentations 3:40
Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the Lord.

Joshua 24:15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

1 Kings 18:21
And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the Lord be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

Exodus 20:2-3
2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Amos 7:7-9
7 Thus he shewed me: and, behold, the Lord stood upon a wall made by a plumbline, with a plumbline in his hand.
8 And the Lord said unto me, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A plumbline. Then said the Lord, Behold, I will set a plumbline in the midst of my people Israel: I will not again pass by them any more:
9 And the high places of Isaac shall be desolate, and the sanctuaries of Israel shall be laid waste; and I will rise against the house of Jeroboam with the sword.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!