VISITATION, VISITATION SAYS THE LORD!


October 31, 2014

Luke 19:41-44
41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,
42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because THOU KNEWEST NOT THE TIME OF THEIR VISITATION!

Write My words daughter, write them every one. 

This day marks the beginning and the end. The kingdom now comes and increases in power and might. Some will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in the kingdom. 

I have mandated this time from the beginning. Remain in Me beloved for now the games begin. Not a time of entertainment, but a time of war, a time of setting things in order. 

My people break My heart for the abominable lifestyles they offer up before Me. I have warned, yet it/they have fallen on deaf ears, dead flesh, for if it not insight pleasure it is cast off — ignored. They say such things as, "that bears no witness with my spirit," when it is their flesh they seek to please. So now I demonstrate why life in the spirit is so necessary, for My people cannot, will not discern. They call wrong right and right wrong. 

The time for repentance is past, now the consequences unfold. Many will see just who or what they have heaped to themselves, just who they have surrounded themselves with — fair-weathered friends and opportunists. When I sent to you My own, you cast them out as refuse, because they would not, could not, agree with your agenda for they were on assignment from above. Many will wish they had taken heed to the first words. Now I come to honor My own (words).

Visitation is upon you. My enlightened ones look with great anticipation for My coming. Others sing a tune but know not the song. What does that mean you say? They sing along with others, yet they know not for themselves. 

Now, the separation. The true from the false, the counterfeit from the original. The originals formed by My hand, My masterpieces, My vessels who shall bear My glory, My likeness, for I shall fill them, fill them, for they emptied out of the world and its ways. 

For those who sought the world, so be it. Fallen, fallen is she, fallen fallen are you, says Yahweh. Game playing is ended... only the mature are made ready. You will need to strengthen the brethren. For while they mocked you and persecuted the Me in you, you will be sought out by the very same. Share My love on the inside of you, for you know My way.

A new order is under way. It is called the kingdom of heaven, it is truly at hand. Prepare for the new day is dawning, yet darkness is fallen and shall increase, but there is light in My vessels. Keep your oil lamps full, for the bridegroom approaches.

Matthew 16: 27-28
27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Proverbs 29:1
He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Matthew 13:30
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Matthew 5:6
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. 

Matthew 3:1-2
1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 25:1-13  The Wise and the Foolish Virgins

Comments

  1. thanks for this timely word, and I loved the poem !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sister.i read your message here and i think of the vision i got last night or morning..i went to sleep very late and seen this 4 carriages full with hay/straws pulled by horses and a very deep orange dawn..i read you message saying.. ''prepare for the new day is dawning..'' and i am amazed about this quick confirmation given to me..blessings in Yahshua's name to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anca, I find the 4 carriages full of hay/straw very interesting as well as the 4 horses. We know that the four horses are God's instruments of judgment Rev 6. The hay/straw puts me in remembrance of the wood hay and stubble, speaking of the faulty foundation many have built upon... that shall burn in His presence at His coming (1 Cor 3:13-15). The 4 carriages (chariots) and horses are also mentioned in Zechariah 6...

      Delete
    2. Anca, I hit the wrong button and wiped out your last comment, but it was in my email, so I'm pasting it in below. Blessings Dear One!

      wow reading the whole chapter i start thinking about the color of the horses that i have seen..i haven't payed to much attention but they seem to me multicolored not all the same color..even though i did not look in particular at the horses..i think it may be a warning but i don't get it ..loll.. blessings dear sister thank you so much for your help..we are ONE in Christ , our beloved bridegroom

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!