ALL OUTSIDE OF ME IS VANITY. NOW I SHALL TEST EVERY WORK, SAYS YAHUAH!


For our God is a consuming fire — Hebrews 12:29  

October 30, 2015  

I shall purge My altars and retrieve the readied sacrifices of My devoted ones. I shall purge My threshing floors and retrieve My grain, My first harvest. This day marks the beginning of the end of what was, and the start of the now promised long ago. I Am the LORD. I Am That I Am.

Did I not command thee to have no other gods before Me? Drunken are they with the wine of the world; winebibbers, I say. 

winebibber: (G3630: oinopotes) 

1. a winebibber, given to wine, a wino

My perfect ones offer Me praise and thanksgiving. Even in the confined place, they call upon My name and curse not My way. They bore their crosses and the weight of this wicked generation I placed upon them as a burden, for they sought after My heart. 

O ye, who know not their God, truly you shall know me this day. The fire of My indignation burns hot for how you defy Me, despise My way and do not My saying. Am I now the god of your understanding? Surely not, says Yahuah. I Am That I Am. 

My son Moses knew My name. He sought after Me and I revealed Myself to him. So is it available to all who would deny themselves and seek after Me. All in this world is vanity, and reality of such comes. It shall be played out openly and many will regret their decision to deny My wooing and enter into the Ark of safety and provision. For I provide for My own. 

So, because I hear My children, they who hearkened unto Me, I shall come and rescue them. The time now past. Judgment now reigns. I have spoken it. It is accomplished.

Ezekiel 43:26-27, Ezekiel 20:40-41, Matthew 3:12, Malachi 3:2-3, Malachi 4:1,  Luke 3:17, Exodus 20:2-3, Revelation 17:2, 18:3, Ephesians 5:18, Matthew 16:24, Luke 9:23, Isaiah 30:27, Hebrews 12:29, Nahum 1: 5-6,  Exodus 3:13-15, Ecclesiastes 1:2, 14, 12:8, 13-14, Romans 2:11-16, 1 Corinthians 3:13

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!