THE BRIDE HATH MADE HERSELF READY

From September 5, 2015

Arise, My child, arise. Come now I call to thee. This day, this day, My beloved, Come home to Me — your home in paradise. I am waiting for thee; My arms opened wide, outstretched to receive My bride. I shall share with thee My splendor. I shall robe thee in My light. Worry not for the demands of this life. It is already changing for you. For while you prayed, I accomplished much on your behalf.

Beloved, I stoop to receive your honor. I inhabit your praise. Yes, but your worship pleases the King. You, beloved are My sure delight. You have made yourself ready, My bride. So now, we shall enter in. The time of the wedding comes. All is been prepared. You shall meet with Me and as one, we will become, never to depart again. You have made Me, the Lord, your resting place. I abide in thee, you shall also abide in Me. 

Come, the table is prepared. Will you be My first fruits, My honored guests? Yes, the first to ripen. We shall not let My bumper crop be ruined. The sickle is drawn and I sever now, beloved. I shall harvest, yes gather, garner My first, them made ready. 

Come now and know that your redeemer lives. We shall go to the place promised long ago. We shall sup and break bread. You will never, ever be the same again. We shall drink of the new wine, just as I promised. 

Come, My love, we depart for danger darts at the door. I need My readied few to lead, to guide the others. I saw you knock, beloved, no you were banging at the door. Shall I not open up to you. You are the persistent one. 

Come, let us depart. All is set. A table for My honored guests. Worry not for I shall now fulfill your every desire. You fought for your place in My kingdom. Now come and be My delight. I give you the kingdom of God and His Christ. Come and be robed in your priestly garment. 

Yes, he flees, beloved, [Saw a vision of satan on the run.] for the blood is applied. Come, for I have cut off the hand of the devourer. All that is yours is come — your divine allotment. You pray to the reversals, so shall it be, for I honor your words. I shall deliver you up to the Father. He awaits your arrival. He has called for the feast. Let us prepare to go before Him. 

Beloved, are you ready to meet your destiny? Fine, so it is settled. Listen for the trumpet blast. It shall sound. It shall sound, says Yeshua HaMaschiach. All is set. I will show you, says the LORD. Keep in readiness. None of this remains as it was, even this day, it changes, has already My love. Do you believe it? Good, now watch it all appear before you. I shall remove the fog. It is lifted. You shall see the road. I am there with opened arms.

Come and meet your King, Your Lord — Yeshua I'll be waiting for you. 

VISION: I kept seeing Yeshua with His arms extended, opened. He was all aglow... 

Revelation 19: 6-9
6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Psalm 23:5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Matthew 26:29
But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

John 15, Psalm 24, Joel 3:13, Matthew 25, Matthew 10:34, Malach 3:10-11, Matthew 13:24-43, Matthew 7:7-8, Luke 12:32, Revelation 11:15, Matthew 22: 1-14, 1 Corinthians 15:20-28, 2 Thess 4:16

Comments

  1. Could you explain this? "You pray to the reversals, so shall it be, for I honor your words."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, it was dialogue between the Father and I. He merely made reference to what I petitioned Him in prayer - for the turnarounds and divine reversals. It was a confirmation that He heard and would honor the request.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi... My wife is interested in finding out about the picture. She would like to use it for her womans retreat. Just for the flyer's. Can we purchase it somewhere online strictly for women's ministry. Please let us know. Thank you
    Her website is gatherthelilies.org Just to show you what her ministry is all about God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Garret! Greetings in the name of Yahushua Ha Maschiach. The image doesn't belong to me. I found it on google. I probably searched for Bride of Christ or Bride of Yahushua and found it. Maybe a search may reveal its origin and you can inquire that way. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

D-DAY! DIVISION . DISTINCTION . DEMARCATION