JUDGMENT COMETH SAYS YAHUAH!


From November 5, 2013 

I woke up this morning hearing the hymn, "All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name." It played until I went into prayer and I started singing it. The Lord told me to write it down, because it's significant. 

I looked up the lyrics. There are six stanzas, but they tell a story. Let those who have an ear, hear what the Spirit of the Lord is saying. The lyrics will be posted at the end.

WORD FROM THE LORD: JUDGMENT COMETH

Now write what I say. Babylon the Great —great only in the eyes of men who covet her false riches, false fame and glory. What is glory in the eyes of man that it should parade itself before a holy God? 

Holy, I AM and I changeth not, says the LORD. I am moved out of My place and the earth shall reel at My coming. I shall remove all that opposes Me and the hand of oppression from My beloveds. 

Say goodbye to the systems of this world. Babylon is already fallen, as are they who participate in her wares. What was tasty and appealing in your eyes shall become as nought.

I AM the God of heaven and earth and I settle not for man's interpretation of My kingdom. Just as in the days of Nimrod, many now set to build without My approval, without My Foundation Stone. All built or erected outside of Me shall fall, fall, fall, says YHWH. 

I come to rescue My children lest many be lost forever. I shall expose corruption at all levels, from the government to the church house. I shall lift My hand against them who would dare stand against Me, for I AM the Living God and I have seen, I've seen it all, My children.

I have given space to repent and they who refuse to repent and return to My ancient paths shall have to witness what lies just up ahead. 

COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE, for the plagues are already released. 

My kingdom comes. My kingdom comes. My will be done in all the earth, in all the earth.

The Lord then directed me to the following scriptures:

Nahum 1:5
The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

Isaiah 13:7-9
7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

Jeremiah 50:8-12
8 Remove out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the land of the Chaldeans, and be as the he goats before the flocks.

9 For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain.

10 And Chaldea shall be a spoil: all that spoil her shall be satisfied, saith the Lord.

11 Because ye were glad, because ye rejoiced, O ye destroyers of mine heritage, because ye are grown fat as the heifer at grass, and bellow as bulls;

12 Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert.

Revelation 18:1-4
1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

ALL HAIL THE POWER OF JESUS' NAME

1. All hail the power of Jesus' name!  
Let angels prostrate fall; 
bring forth the royal diadem, 
and crown him Lord of all.  
Bring forth the royal diadem, 
and crown him Lord of all.

2. Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, 
ye ransomed from the fall, 
hail him who saves you by his grace, 
and crown him Lord of all.
Hail him who saves you by his grace, 
and crown him Lord of all.

3. Sinners, whose love can ne'er forget 
the wormwood and the gall, 
go spread your trophies at his feet, 
and crown him Lord of all.  
Go spread your trophies at his feet, 
and crown him Lord of all.  

4. Let every kindred, every tribe 
on this terrestrial ball, 
to him all majesty ascribe, 
and crown him Lord of all.  
To him all majesty ascribe, 
and crown him Lord of all.  

5. Crown him, ye martyrs of your God, 
who from his altar call; 
extol the Stem of Jesse's Rod, 
and crown him Lord of all.  
Extol the Stem of Jesse's Rod, 
and crown him Lord of all.  

6. O that with yonder sacred throng 
we at his feet may fall!  
We'll join the everlasting song, 
and crown him Lord of all.  
We'll join the everlasting song, 
and crown him Lord of all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!