GOD'S INDICTMENT AGAINST THE PASTORS AND PROPHETS

October 7, 2015

In review this morning, the Holy Spirit gave me Jeremiah 23-24. I am led to post a portion of Jeremiah 23 and re-share the word below. The chapters mentioned are suggested reading.

Jeremiah 23

1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord.

2 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.

3 And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the Lord.

5 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord Our Righteousness.

7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

8 But, The Lord liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

9 Mine heart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake; I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine hath overcome, because of the Lord, and because of the words of his holiness.

10 For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.

11 For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the Lord.

12 Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the Lord.

13 And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.

14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness; they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

15 Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.

16 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the Lord.

17 They say still unto them that despise me, The Lord hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.

18 For who hath stood in the counsel of the Lord, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard it?

19 Behold, a whirlwind of the Lord is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.

20 The anger of the Lord shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.

21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings...

From January 24, 2014

"My child, what you've been waiting for is come. It is I who has come. I know your heart is torn, Beloved, and you really just don't know how to feel. 

I've separated you by truth which has eliminated you from many. Even when you reach out, your extension is cut off because many choose error to remain comfortable in self. But I did not come to make men comfortable, I came to change them into My image, into that which was in the beginning; now shall it be in the end, as it was.

I have seen and heard all of the injustices of men. I have watched My people kill the "Me" in them by way of a watered down, lukewarm version of My gospel. THEY CHANGED MY WORDS! They make them mean bondage instead of freedom by My Spirit. The LAW IS SPIRITUAL, and the carnal flesh of man has made it of no effect. But, I tell you this day that I in no wise came to abort that by which man is expected to live by, but to show you the better way — in love. 

Men's hearts are so erected around the god of self, that they really think they can earn what I offer freely, what I so freely give. How absurd! I need those who will not only live the Torah by My Spirit, but teach it to others as well.

Daughter, listen to what you just said. "[NOT VERBATIM… I was just elaborating with the Lord, just how difficult it is for the truth to be seen, and or told because so many are doing it their own way. I pretty much shared, how does one see the truth when all they have are different recipes of lies, mixed with truth to ingest, etc.]

"This is the plight of many. Can you imagine My children, young in the faith and the total confusion and inward mass hysteria it brings? This is why I am looking for those who will wear My word in demonstration and give it away to others so they can do the same. This ludicrous behavior done in My name is overwhelmingly disgusting and indeed a direct offense against Me and the will of the Father concerning mankind. 

My sheep, My true sheep suffer, are mutilated and maimed for the misuse of the sword which was to sever the soulish things from the spiritual, but the misuse and misguided teachings of man have used it to cut off My lambs from their Beloved, and I am not pleased. So, the same as they've sown, shall they also reap. 

Everything stolen shall be repossessed. The sword they used against My children shall be found in their houses. What they stole, lied and bartered to attain, material things, shall be as spoil. I declare it this day. 

My little ones suffer and shudder as baby lambs left out in the cold. The harsh storms raging against them and where do they find shelter? Instead of bringing them in and giving them a word of life, they are turned over and shaken for every dime and dollar and sent back out in the cruel elements of the world without a proper covering, virtually and utterly naked. 

Daughter, so shall it be for those who harm My sheep. You know what the word says regarding these things. Everything I give, I give freely, so shall it be with them who are Mine and live out of the ministering of My heart. No longer shall My house be occupied by salesman and money changers. Their wares are not welcome, and I am not a marketing gimmick. I Am the Christ, Yeshua Ha Maschiach and My CHURCH shall be built upon My foundation — Myself — and they who reject Me shall be rejected. My heart can no longer stand to see My children suffer and wander about as children without a Father. 

So beloved, know this day that the hand strikes 12 and it shall be night. The season is upon you, so brace yourself for the unspeakable shall emerge. I WILL have a house of prayer, not one stone shall be unturned. Maybe then they will repent when the same is in their lavished homes. I have spoken and until repentance comes, destruction shall reign. 

My beloved bright stars, My enlightened ones, My holy BRANCH engrafted in the vine, now you shall shine, you shall shine, shine, shine. My holy priesthood ordered in Righteousness shall assume their positions. The demonstration, the display of your faithfulness shall be paraded among men. I shall show off My faithful few, so the world may witness what it truly looks like to live for Me. Let not your hearts be troubled for what you see."

Time is up. It comes, it happens quickly.

Comments

  1. Receintly I was told romans 9:29 was a verse for me and that I was a priest unto The Lord. Then last week during Church I saw in my spirit a large sword cutting me or dividing me in two. Pretty intense stuff! Jeremiah 16! Thank you for the confirmation and all that you have done to help me grow in understanding. Keep fighting the good fight of faith my sister and friend in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael, The Father gave me Jeremiah 16 earlier this week. I am certain it was the morning I woke up to the words "death and purging." The bible is coming to life right before our eyes. Thank you for your encouragement and sharing all you do. You are confirming much for me as well! Blessings Brother... til next time...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!