Arise and Shine: Vision While in Prayer – March 24, 2014

image source: Christine Miller
March 24, 2014

Good morning, this is truly the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.  Psalm 118:24

This morning while in prayer, I had a vision, I believe its interpretation is pretty self explanatory. There was a mighty release of God this morning. I can't even begin to explain it. I pray you be blessed as I was.

THE VISION:

While in prayer, I saw a man lying on a table. It actually put me in the mind of the steel-like tables you see in a mortuary or a morgue The man wasn't moving. Then I saw Jesus and He laid himself into the person on the table. He laid upon the body, but went into the body. I saw it a few times. 

Then the vision shifted to another vision, I had a while ago, a few years back, about a man who was asleep, but this time, I knew that he was awake, his eyes were opened.. He didn't get up, but I knew that he was awake. 

Then as I continued to pray, I saw a light shine out of heaven. It looked like a spot light for the crack in the heavens emitted a beam of light that shined upon the man on the table who Jesus entered into. 

Then the Lord gave me, "Arise, shine  for your light has come and the glory of the LORD is risen upon you..." Isaiah 60:1


WORD FROM THE LORD, A YEAR AGO TO DATE: MARCH 24, 2013
"Yes, My daughter, I have led you by My Spirit and revealed these truths, these things that will happen and are happening now. ... Yes, it's time to Passover and any who miss this, will not inherit My kingdom.
Passover (pesach) we tend to attribute to the Feast of Passover, however the meaning, the etymology of the word means: a potential to jump into spiritual growth. Supernatural transformation, crossing over. When the physical will be transformed into the spiritual.
I need my priesthood erected and my hand upon end time ministry. Enough is enough! I shall awaken My sleeping giants and they shall rise up and do as I have asked of them. Those that won't shall be cast out, cut off and their place amongst the wicked. 
NOTE: I am reminded of the book of Esther when the king called to Vashti and she refused, rebelled against the king's command and was evicted from the royal house. 
... So My daughter, get ready. The best and worst is yet to come, but it shall be over quickly. This is it, My dear one — Prepare!"


THE NUMBERS STILL SPEAK 

I also want to share a confirmation in the revelation of the numbers. Today is the 24th of March.


The number 24 is the number symbolic of the Priesthood. In my previous post, which appears to be coming alive right before us, The Lilies and the Ducks, I expound on the number 24:

24: TWENTY FOUR symbolizes PRIESTHOOD (RESURRECTED)

20: REDEMPTION (plus)
4: CREATION
24: PRIESTHOOD BY WAY OF REDEMPTION OF HIS CREATION. 

I also see the theme carried in the numbers through multiplication. I view multiplication in the spirit realm as the supernatural, miraculous hand of God, and I see it in the numbers.
 3x8 is also 24:

3 = RESURRECTION, SPIRITUAL PERFECTION
8 = NEW BEGINNING, NEW CREATION 
24 = PRIESTHOOD by the DIVINE, SUPERNATURAL HAND OF GOD...

In a word the Lord gave me over a year ago, He said, "I am resurrecting My priesthood."  In a more recent word he gave me on November 21, 2013, entitled It's Time to Cross Over, He said, "My beloveds, the called, the chosen for such a time as this. My priesthood, ARISE and put on your priestly garments, your robes of righteousness. My royal house, My royal family to rule and reign. My kingdom comes, My will is done, now on earth as it has always been in heaven."

He told the priesthood to ARISE, hence indicating that there was a place they needed to come up from which was beneath where they needed to be. We see examples throughout scripture where the word "arise" speaks to a resurrection. 

One that we are most familiar with is in Isaiah 60:1 "Arise shine, for your light has come and the glory of the LORD is risen upon you." Another is Ephesians 5:14, "...Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light."

Both speak of light and resurrection. We know that truth is light, and light yields life. Darkness can not comprehend the light. John 1:4-5

We know that the very first priest, prophet and king amongst man was Adam (before the fall). Adam was in heaven (his heavenly estate) and walked in oneness with God. Adam had dominion until sin entered in. So in the first Adam, death came, but in Christ we have resurrection life. 
1 Corinthians 15: 20-23
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature (creation). Old things pass away, all things are made new. We PASSOVER!

We too, shall be like Christ and walk as kings and priests according to His paths of righteousness. In Exodus 19:6, the Lord told Moses to tell Israel, "ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests and an holy nation."

The criteria was in the previous verse 5, "Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation." 

This ties in again with 1Peter 2:9. God said that He will have a kingdom of priests and kings, and it is He who shall accomplish this, divinely!

We also know that there were TWENTY FOUR descendants of Aaron of the first priesthood; but now we have a great high priest in Jesus Christ and a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedek (King of Righteousness) Hebrews 4-5, who will be the head of His Righteous Branch. 

I pray the priestly blessing upon all of His children. Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!