MY HOT DISPLEASURE! I AM COME — THE TEARING DOWN TO REBUILD!


From May 9, 2013

My daughter, My children do wickedly. There is very little difference between them and the heathen. They have exceeded My tolerance for their abominations done openly for all to see. Now I come and I shall reward each man according to his doings, openly and in private. All shall be revealed in this hour, secret sin and My secret intercessors.

My word says that I will reward openly for what is done in private. If you could only see what they do, they who call themselves according to My name. They deny My very presence, My very existence in thought, word and deed. How is a Father to receive such wickedness and rebellion from them who say they love Me?

Now, I shall repay, and no daughter, I shall not make a total end, but I will not stop until I see a reflection of Me in My remnant. I say ENOUGH of the blasphemous lifestyles attributing filth and defilement to Me who is holy. For it is written, be ye holy for I am holy. Have I ever asked you to do anything that I haven't equipped you to do?

All of these man made celebrations and none of them honor Me. Oh how sad, how burdensome it will be. I am moved out of My place and My hot indignation shall be satisfied upon the children of disobedience.

Enough, I say enough! I am to the full and if I hold back any longer, none shall survive. I sent My son to bear the full wrath of My indignation for sin and wickedness. Was not the display of what was done, poured out upon Him enough of an example, a warning for how I view sin?

This wicked and abominable generation shall now know, shall witness the other side of God. It is still in love that I do this, but the time of wooing is past. I've been long suffering, now I answer in accordance with the response I've been given.

NO MORE shall you pervert My name. NO MORE shall you burn incense and offer up prayers on your defiled altars. I come to clean house. I will purge until all of the dross is removed, then My glory shall pour forth.

Yes, My child, I know what you ask — My faithful ones, My faithful few shall arise and the reflection of My glory, My Light, My brilliance shall be upon them. Like the flickering of the stars in the dark night, they will shine among the heaps of rubble they shall glean. They too will be rewarded openly for their devotion and labor before Me, even for this wicked and rebellious generation.

Many of your prayers shall be honored and My hand of mercy still extended, even during this time of utter desolation. Jerusalem shall be a trash heap then restoration, then My kingdom, from everlasting to everlasting.

Come, come away with Me until the indignation is past. I will clothe My brilliance upon you and you shall know that change has come. Be expectant, My Dear one, for the time has come.

Your LORD Yahweh, King of Kings and Lord of lords.

I AM COME!

Scriptures: Matthew 16:27, Ephesians 5:12-13, Mark 4:22, Romans 12:19, Leviticus 11:44-45, 1Peter 1:16, Ephesians 5:6, Col. 3:6, Heb 10:27, Isaiah 26:20, Isaiah 60:1, Daniel 12:3, Ecclesiastes 3:3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

MY RIGHTEOUS DECREE: TISHRI 23 5776