HOLD ON!

i
July 11, 2014 

These are the words the Lord gave me in prayer and instructed me to share.

"Tell My children to hold on. I have heard their pleas, I have seen their oppression. The taskmasters are judged by Me this day. I shall render justice from on high and I will exalt My name. The plea has gone forth for demonstration, so I shall display. My very words shall manifest, become flesh before the eyes of the mocker, the backslidden, even the heathen, shall know Me as God even if they reject Me as Lord.

I sent words of admonishment and warnings, and because man sought their way instead of mine, the results of such shall now be demonstrated. Everything that can be shaken will be shaken. What did you build upon? Wood, hay and stubble shall fall, those firmly rooted, firmly planted, shall stand.

Light, My enlightened ones shall shine brilliantly for all to see. Them shall I display on a hill to shine ever so brightly. I have exhibited the part of My character called longsuffering and many have mistaken it for blindness, as though I don't see.

So now, the revealing of all things is at hand, says the LORD!

Exodus 3:7
And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;

Hebrews 12:27
And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

1 Corinthians 3:13
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Matthew 7:21-21 The Wise and Foolish Man

Luke 8:16-18
16 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light.

17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

18 Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

MY RIGHTEOUS DECREE: TISHRI 23 5776