OUT OF THE DARKNESS COMES MY GLORY!


image source: Creation Sway by Derek Miles TaylorJ

From July 26, 2014

After prayer, the Lord spoke these words:

"My daughter, how accurately you access what I have placed before you. It all plays out now in the open, on life's stage. The hidden manifests this day. Remember we spoke of good and bad. My sons shall now emerge as well, while creation cries out for them.

It is time for heaven to govern here in the earth. The earthy has had its season, now the heavenly comes forth. My hidden ones shall now be showcased as the stars are arranged in heaven to complete the night sky. Them who have truly followed me shall be greatly rewarded at this time. Others will desire to come and yet there are those who will not, who will refuse the free gift offered up to all mankind.

Beloved, no longer behind the scenes, but on screen shall the end time events unfold. You know the hand of God is mighty to save. You have experienced My words that have led you and guided you this far. Now the demonstrations of those same words unfold, unpackaged on life's center stage. 

I will exalt My name and as I am exalted, so are My faithful ones, My beloveds who suffered so much for My namesake. Them shall I honor greatly in this season. No more, beloved, will you say when Abba, know that it is now and I Am has stated it.

Keep your lamps lit, for darkness comes. As I Am exalted, so shall obvious be the darkened ones. My glory shall expose what is not glorious at all. Now know My beloved that the answers to your prayers, the certainties and clear speech shall come. My plan is in play, in motion and in order to have the accuracy needed, I will speak plainly to My children. Just obey, just obey. 

Behold, I come, I do this new thing I have spoken of, New Jerusalem, Zion coming down from heaven above. The two shall meet and become one, with two distinct people — them who are for Me and those who are against Me, for I bring a sword. The distinction shall be made in this hour, all shall be clear. 

Deception runs rampant and not so much by false doctrine, but man's ways adopted as truth. You see, a man can't be made to do anything that's not already on the inside of him. And they who will not permit the circumcision of the heart, who will not allow Me to cut away the flesh, is already lost. But I know them, I know them all, beloved. 

Now it comes, the time of the end, the end and fulfillment of all things. Remain in Me, continue to seek My face. All that has been spoken, every jot and tittle will be exhausted, the time of My return at hand. It's time to prepare. I desire and I will have and come for a bride without spot or wrinkle. All else is a harlot and will be cast aside. 

The time of warning past. The time of demonstration begins, even has already. Who is paying attention? Now, undeniably, these things will not be explained away, for I will uncover and expose. None shall steal My glory for it was mine from the beginning, says the LORD. 

Behold, I Yahuah decree that My time is come. You have entered in. Repent in dust and ashes or choose your place with the hypocrites. There is a world dying without Me, and I shall show Myself to them. No longer shall man blaspheme My name and look good doing it. I Am the LORD and My name shall be exalted this day. My name shall be glorified in all the earth. Is there one like Me? 

Behold I come, says the LORD."

Psalm 46:10 
Be still and know that I am God, I will be exalted among the nations. I will be exalted in all the earth.

Comments

  1. THANK YOU - dear sister for sharing! I am sooooo READY for this world to become REALITY!!

    COME JESUS, COME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise GOD! Jesus you be lifted Higher!

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!