A Trumpet to the Wise and to the Foolish: IT IS THE DAY OF THE LORD



From February 13, 2015


"Rise up My child from that place and write My words to you this day. The bough has been broken, now the cradle will fall — every high thing cast down, the lowly uplifted; them who were treated as bottom dwellers exalted this day. The treasuries of heaven open and My priesthood on display. 

Did I not say that the silver is mine, the gold is mine, ALL of the earth and the fulness thereof? I redistribute this day. False weights and balances cut off, and they who obey My name shall surely know their God and do great exploits. 

My child, I know your suffering. I know how this world only seeks its own. I commanded My own to seek the kingdom of God and My righteousness. The wisdom of the world is foolery, yet I use it, their own craftiness to confound them. Now, My Priesthood, yes, My redeemed ones — ARISE. It is time to ascend. You have been held down and hidden long enough. I release the ties that bind you. All associations with this world no longer. Your heavenly kingdom awaits you. You have served Me and not man, so know that you have a sure reward. 

Yet, the wicked shall know they are wicked and that which they have sown, they too shall reap. The hand of the Lord is set against the wicked and My favor upon My righteous ones. Prepare for My visitation. None shall escape. Many have gotten by for a very long time, but you did not get away. I saw all you did in secret. I will surely reward you openly. This also applies to them who do wickedly and think themselves hidden. 

This is a trumpet to the wise and to the foolish — a distinction made this day. Behold, I come quickly. My reward is with Me. I've called and I've called, yet few have answered. Behold, I am here, truly at the door. 

IT IS THE DAY OF THE LORD!

Rock a bye baby on the tree top,
When the wind blows the cradle will rock,
When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall,
And down will come baby, cradle and all.

Ezekiel 17:24: 
And all the trees of the field shall know that I the LORD have brought down the hight tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the LORD have spoken and have done it.

Amos 4:13
For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The Lord, The God of hosts, is his name.

Haggai 2:7-9
7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.

8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.

Proverbs 11:1
A false balance is abomination to the Lord: but a just weight is his delight.

1 Corinthians 1:27-29
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Isaiah 47:10-11
10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.

11 Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.

Other scriptures: Psalm 24:1, 3, Daniel 11:32, Deuteronomy 25:13-16, 1 Corinthians 3:19, Matthew 6:33, Psalm 65:4, Proverbs 11:18, Jeremiah 17:10, Revelation 22:12







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

MY RIGHTEOUS DECREE: TISHRI 23 5776