JUDGMENT HAS COME TO YOUR ONCE GREAT NATION!

June 30, 2015

Daughter, do you realize what I must do to these people who continue to defy Me? Do you know that they don't even realize the magnitude of My wrath that is stored up and about to be poured out upon them? Beloved, I have watched and waited to receive a sacrifice, a pleasing sacrifice yet they mock Me in the open and blaspheme My name. 

That man you call President is wicked and continues to do wickedly, and if it were not that he was My instrument to punish your great nation, I would have already stricken him with plagues. For he plots wickedly in his heart to do much evil to your nation. He is not who he pretends to be and he no longer hides, but My people are so star struck that they allow him to stand before them and mock your God. 

Wickedness, wickedness is what I see all day before Me. Shall I keep quiet? No, I will not. Now My answer shall you see. Who is God? I Am, and My silence is not because I am pleased, but that I need to bring My children to safety, then I will pour out My judgments upon these perverse people who mock Me and My messengers. 

You see, beloved, I have the final say. The door is just about shut. My beloveds shall enter into My rest. I have heard your pleas. I see how you mourn for the wicked ones and cry out to Me for justice, justice, so it shall be. 

Prepare yourselves for My fury shall be unleashed. America, land of the free, home of the brave? So you desire to be free from Me? The men who founded this country may not have been perfect, but there were a people who honored Me, yet, now they turn away to partake in what arouses My fury.

O' foolish ones, if you only knew true freedom. It is found at the cross. O' but such things are an offense to you. Yet, My Son, My only Begotten Son gave His life for you and you spit in the face of My great sacrifice? Your mockeries and high-mindedness hath been recorded and I shall reward you for all of your doings. 

Behold, now I come and My answer to your revelings shall ensue.  I shall reap My harvest and bring an end to such things. The end is upon you, says the Lord Most High. Since you mock My words, My warnings, My messengers, you shall receive what you have sown. 

Behold!

Romans 1:18-32, Romans 2:1-13, Psalm 9:16-17, Psalm 51:17, Psalm 34:18, 1 Samuel 8:18,-20, Genesis 6:5, 2 Peter 2:4-9, Psalm 34:15-17, 19, Genesis 7:16, Hebrews 4:3, 10-11, Galatians 3:13, Romans 8:2-3, 2 Corinthians 5:21, John 3:16, Romans 2:5-6, Matthew 16:27, Matthew 13:37-43, Galatians 6:7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!