AMERICA HAS DECLARED HER INDEPENDENCE!


from July 3, 2013


Notations from that day:

Tomorrow is Independence Day
How independent this nation has become —
Totally independent from God...

A nation or people who desire FREEDOM from God's laws and commands suffers calamity.

Psalm 9:16-17 (Please read in its entirety)
16 The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.
17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.


WORD FROM THE LORD:

July 3, 2013 5:45 pm

My daughter, it is I. You do well to come to Me to hear of Me concerning the matter. Let me ask you a question. Would a man put his life and the life of his family on the line for a hoax? Let me approach it this way. What would the government benefit from such an announcement? NOTHING. Right, so would a man do such with nothing to gain? NO

[What this speaks of is a question I asked the Father about a former military man who spoke of a plot underway, that the enemy was already in our borders, training and preparing for some sort of attack.]

Daughter, how many messages have been spoken forth regarding calamity? For I have given many. The masses disregarded My words, for they were unpopular; not sprinkled with worldly trinkets. CALAMITY COMES! I've spoken time and time again of the plots and underhanded schemes put forth by your government, yet the unbelieving and unsuspecting still chant, "God Bless America."

America is no longer a nation after God. It's heart and the heart of it's leaders do wickedly and lead others to do the same. Many don't understand that the citizens of this once great nation are expendable as far as the powers behind much of what you see are concerned; mere pawns on a chest board in their game to acquire wealth and riches with no regard for human life or casualty.

Yet, you know that I am God and my hand will stay or release these schemes. I told you that it was coming, so be strong and fear not for deliverance also comes. Much chaos and distress shall emerge, but I am with you. 

Judgment comes; commences, and much of the evil I will allow for My hand is removed. Only they who know Me as Lord are protected. Now great repentance shall come, but also much death. Rest and remain alert. I will speak. Instructions will come. Abide in Me. I AM COME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!