A SPLATTERED TEAR . A SHATTERED HEART

A VISION: September 26, 2015

I was standing before the face of the Lord. His face was very large in comparison to me as I stood before Him. The most prominent feature was His eyes. I was directly in front of them. I searched them as if I were looking to discover the sentiment of His heart.

I saw a tear and I reached for it. I cupped my hands together and the one tear filled them. I looked into the tear in my hand to see what I would find. I knew there would be a reflection of the Father's sentiment, an indication of what was upon His heart. 

As I looked, I saw an image of the Ten Commandments, the two tablets upon which His covenant was written by His very hand. Next, the tear with this reflection fell from My hands. As the tear fell and splattered to the ground, the tablets reflected within shattered. What I heard was, "They broke My heart."

The commandments were God's gift to His people — His heart, His covenant, the vows between Israel and Himself — the safe boundaries designed for us to live in blessedness, prosperous, abundantly. 

Then the Father lifted His hand and I was standing in His palm. I still looked upon His face and pondered what He could be thinking. He looked at Me quite inquisitively. Although I knew His heart was broken, a small smile formed on His lips.

He put me down and took My hand. He was huge in comparison to me. We then walked along a hallway of sorts. We came to a door. He opened it. I looked in. I saw green, hilly pastures, a beautiful land, but it was uninhabited. I felt that there was supposed to be life there, that it was designed for laughter and play, but all was silent. 

We walked to the next door and He opened it. This room was filled with treasures and jewels. Then we walked to a third door and behind it were rivers, streams and waterfalls. They flowed so beautifully, bountifully. These three doors boasted of the riches, treasures, abundant life and prosperity He promised — heavenly treasures.

As we walked along this hallway, I was aware of another hall beneath us. I knew it pertained to worldly treasures presented and offered by the god of this world.

Lastly, we walked to the last door and He didn't open it. I asked, what was this door, what was behind it?

He answered, " This is the door to Me. The door to everlasting life, but few find it. They continue to live in allegiance with the wicked one and many will never know the things I have for them. You know, little one, that Yahushua is the Door. I sent Him, yes, to save mankind, but to show them the way back to Me, the way that sinful, wretched man can be reconciled back to Me. 

My creation, they break My commands, a direct infraction to My heart. Yet they do it with no regard. Hardened hearts, hardened against the One who loves them so. Many will never know the great love I have for them and that saddens Me, My love. 

Yet, we must go forward now. The time to enter in. You pray that all who will be saved, be saved. So be it. I regret that I must punish My wayward ones. Tis the only recourse for many, lest they die and perish in their sin. 

Come little one, we must prepare. Time is no more."

Your Loving Father, 
Abba, Elohim, Yahweh... 
God.

Exodus 32:19
19 And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Matthew 6:19-20
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

Matthew 7:13-14
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

John 10:1,9
1Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber.
9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 24:12
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.


Comments

  1. This is so beautiful! I could feel His raw emotion via your descriptions. I've felt how heavy His heart is lately for the things to come. Thank you for this revelation from Abba! God bless you dear one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

MY RIGHTEOUS DECREE: TISHRI 23 5776