O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!


November 6, 2016    

Write My words, My child, write what I say this day.

Started hearing the words to the song, “All Hail the Power of Jesus’ Name.” All hail the power of Jesus’ name. Let angels prostrate fall. Bring forth the royal diadem and crown Him Lord of all. Bring forth the royal diadem and crown Him Lord of all.


This day, beloved, My decree from heaven, it reads, “I, the Most High God, Elohim, El Elyon, King of all kings and Lord of all lords, speaketh to My chosen lot, Israel, they whom I scattered to the four corners of the world. It is time to arise and prepare to return home, to the allotments I have given unto you.

I have heard your cries, O’ Israel and My covenant still stands. I Myself  will rescue you. Heed now My words to you. Be done with the sin that so easily besets you. Put away your minglings with the world and its perversities. Disassociate from the practices of the pagan and stand again in the places for which I have ordained you.  You will see the hand of your God, for I have not abandoned, nor have I forsaken you. I desire to bless, to bless, to bless you, says the LORD.

Listen not to the prophets of Balaam who lead My people astray. Fall no longer for the tricks and traps of wealth through sacrifice of your daily needs. Where in My word did I say such things? YOU ARE ALREADY BLESSED, says the Lord God, YHWH. I Am That I Am and My covenant is one of obedience through love. Faith, the outlay of faith is to obey My commands, even as I give them to you. No longer shall My people support the corrupt functions of they who exploit them at every turn, and since they lied and deceived My people, I shall return to them in multiple measure ALL you stole and lied to get.

I am HOLY and I am JUST. Just how long did you think to continue? Yet many never considered repentance. How absurd!

Know now this day that My voice shall be heard. Just because you sought to ignore the law of the LORD nullifies it not in any way. Yet how interesting, beloved, they sing, “America, America, God shed His grace on thee…” The nation, My chosen nation is a set apart people called Israel.

Come out from among them My people. I am calling you out, for the release of every plague is upon the wicked and I desire not that you receive of their punishment.  JUSTICE, MY JUSTICE, for truly there is only one mete and measure, the Word of God. I sent My Word wrapped in flesh, yet you sought to change Him as well. Now I render due and just desserts, says YHWH — THUS SAITH THE LORD, from the mouth of God through this messenger, this day. No more delays, says God!

Also tell them, says the LORD to STOP SLANDERING MY NAME! I will hold them personally responsible for attributing My Name to their wicked affairs and agendas. My Name is not to be taken lightly or treated with disrespect. I Am Holy, says the Most High God of Israel! Tell them again, yes, I repeat, says God, STOP SLANDERING MY NAME, and STOP TRAMPLING MY SON'S BLOOD UNDER FOOT. It shall not be well with Me, says the LORD. Take heed, for immediate recompense shall be upon you, says God.

Isaiah 62
1 For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.
3 Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.
6 I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence,
7 And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
8 The Lord hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured:
9 But they that have gathered it shall eat it, and praise the Lord; and they that have brought it together shall drink it in the courts of my holiness.
10 Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people.
11 Behold, the Lord hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.

12 And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the Lord: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.

Comments

  1. Yes and amen Abba Yahuwah. Thank you Sister. Shalom shalom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted at 12:19 interesting! It amazes me the things people use Jesus's name for as if it somehow makes unholy things holy. Another Jesus, another gospel, another spirit.

    For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 1 Peter 4:17

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good writing about the doctrine of Balaam can be found here: https://notesfromthewilderness.wordpress.com/2008/08/21/the-doctrine-of-balaam-a-warning-to-the-bride/
    Interesting that the majority of prophets and messengers fall into this category for lack of a better word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Murphy for the share! There is so much to be gleaned from how Balaam became a stumbling block to the nation of Israel. Numbers 25: 1-18 is also a snippet of scripture that lends to how intermingling/intermarriage led to Israel worshipping other gods. Nothing new under the sun...

      Delete
    2. Started reading this and it sounded good until it began telling people to go back under the law, if fhis does not get posted that's fine but I do not want others reading it and being led astray. Galatians 3 (especially 3:16 -18) teaches the exact opposite.
      16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

      17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

      18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

      Delete
    3. Michael, I scanned through the article, and even looked again and I'm not sure where you draw your basis for concern. There was mention of Torah and how men have turned away from God's teaching and instruction, which was the purpose of Torah. The boundaries set by God in His holy law (Torah) is the means by which we are trained up in righteousness. It is not the means or way of salvation. Salvation can only be found and obtained through faith in Christ. The evidence of that faith is obedience to the commandments of Yahuah.

      Paul taught us in the book of Galatians that the law is our school master, it is that by which we are taught and trained up. If we don't know what we were supposed to do or not to do, how do we know what to be obedient to? Yahushua is the Living Word, inclusive of Torah, and He is our example for how we are to walk as sons (children) of God.

      If I'm missing something in the article, please send me a message and I'll be happy to have another look. It is never my desire to cause anyone to stumble. The topic of the article wasn't salvation. It was about the "doctrine (teachings) of Balaam and how he led Israel into idolatry, and how it parallels with those who do the same today.

      Again, I'll be happy to examine any specific examples you found that speak the contrary.

      Warmly,
      Deneen

      Delete
    4. Beautifully said... Holy Spirit!!! We are free from the curse of the law of sin and death but not free to break it. It has always been a heart problem not a Torah problem.
      Shabbat shalom.

      Delete
    5. Were are we supposed to go? I am being serious. Because I know we need to come out. But to where?

      Delete
    6. Eva, I understand why you ask. Ask the Father for direction. He will surely lead you.

      Delete
  4. Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? Galatians 3:3
    Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? Galatians 4:21
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.biblegateway.com/passage/%3Fsearch%3DGalatians%2B5%26version%3DKJV%26interface%3Damp?client=safari

    The article claims the Law or Torah came first, but actually faith in the promises of God and the gospel came first and the Law second. Walking in the Spirit and love fulfills the law and the prophets. Yes the law was our schoolmaster UNTIL we come to faith in Jesus Christ. The Talmud is Jewish tradition that makes the Word of God void! I respect you and hope and pray you see this, the article and going back under Torah makes the promise of no effect. You fall from grace.

    "However, most cemetery-trained Leaders today, in their ignorance of the Talmud, claim that it was the Biblical Law or Torah (the earlier word of Yahuweh) that has been nullified, abolished, taken out of the way, etc., thus contradicting the plain and clear words of the Apostle Paul!


    Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. Galatians 3:24

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael, I am sharing this on the blog so that it may spur discussion. If it ventures outside of that, I will then steward according to the responsibility given me.

      Michael, yes, Galatians 3:24-25 says the law was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ in that we might be justified by faith, but after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. Galatians 4:1-2 indicates that we are under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.... 1 Peter 1:9 says receiving the end of your faith, even salvation of your souls...THE DAY OF REDEMPTION!

      I'm not sure why keeping the commandments of God is considered being "under" the law. The teaching and instruction and observing what has been given to us as the safe boundaries that cause us to abound in blessedness is not a bad thing. Love, the stipulation for keeping the marriage vows... not for any other reason.

      Both Yahushua and Paul were Torah observant and taught from the Torah scrolls. Yahushua was our example of how love will compel us to be obedient to the words of Yahuah.

      The Torah (law) and the Spirit are not separate from one another. The law is spiritual... Psalm 119 expounds upon the benefits of such. The feasts are feasts of the LORD that play out His plan of redemption for all of mankind. There's so much to glean from what He has given us.

      I'm not sure of your specific issues. I'm not even sure what you mean by going "under" Torah. Torah means teaching and instruction (given by God). This instruction leads us in the paths, ways by which we are to walk...

      Yahushua is the "whole" Word of God personified! Grace is the divine enablement to walk in the ways of that Word.

      The writer stated that the Talmudic writings are man made. I believe the second use of Talmud was a typo (human error) and should have read Torah, otherwise the rest of what was written doesn't make sense.

      I'm not sure I understand what the issue is, actually, but I can't say that I see any indication of intent to cause stumbling. It's not my intention ever to discredit anyone, and am really careful before making accusation. I often check in with the Father to see if I misunderstood in some way.

      That I leave as a suggestion to us all.

      Delete
  5. So God doesn't want you to obey His Holy everlasting Law but His arch enemy does?
    This is a topic that most Christians struggle with and in my experience the conversation becomes heated on the anti-Torah side.
    All I can suggest is what I know from experience as I came out from the anti-Torah (Babylon) side: you must love God and truth higher than what you think you know, be humble and press Him for truth. Shed the skin of this world and press Him for truth. Often times it is quite different then what you know or think you know. Satan is the one who doesn't want God's people to believe in the Yahuwah's whole Gospel/Word/Torah/Law.
    Also, understanding the Doctrine of Balaam helps one to understand the fullness of the entire word given above.
    Blessings to all, Holly Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry Deneen. I didn't mean to cause any problems. I hope you can forgive me.
    Much Abba love, H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly, you are not causing any problems. This is actually good, because it reminds us that we need to continue to be as the Bereans. It's all in how we view things. I choose to see them in light, as opportunities, beloved! God has revealed so much as a result. All to His glory! Besides, we keep things decent and orderly, His glory only. Be blessed this day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

MY RIGHTEOUS DECREE: TISHRI 23 5776