I AM TURNING ON THE LIGHTS!

From October 12, 2012

I had just finished bathing this evening and turned on the light in my bedroom, which is adjacent to the bathroom. I heard the Holy Spirit say, "Turn it off." So I turned the light back off. I wasn't sure what to expect, for a moment I thought I was going to see God manifest in my bedroom. So I sat on the side of my bed a moment, but nothing happened. 

I went back into the bathroom and finished brushing my teeth. I turned the light off in the bathroom and sat on the side of the bed again. The Holy Spirit told me to look around. Now, the only light in the room was a small lamp. The only other light in the house was outside of the room downstairs. 

I peered around the room and the dimly lit room showcased a number of shadows and images projected in the darkness. There were even what appeared to be almost ominous looking objects behind the door, in the doorway just outside of the door, and in the corners of the room. 

Then the Holy Spirit said, "I'M TURNING ON THE LIGHTS." 

I inquired, and the LORD instructed me to turn on the light. When I turned on the light, many of the shadowy images faded and no longer had the shape and form or even the same appearance as in the dark. Then I heard the LORD say...

"I'M TURNING ON THE LIGHTS." I will shine My light and the brightness of My coming will expose all that has been hidden. The images formed in darkness shall be exposed to the light; both the good and the bad. All that was hidden shall be seen. What was done in the dark shall now surface. But the clarity of what the light will bring shall free many, for what was just a mere reflected image in the darkness shall dissipate, and you will see that it was a false image cast by darkness that posed the threat to your soul."

2 Thessalonians 2:7-9
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Luke 8:17
For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light.

1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive his commendation from God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!