GOLDEN WALKWAYS AND OPEN DOORWAYS


From December 23, 2013

I received this vision also on the 12th of December while in prayer. I pray it bless you all.

I was standing before God, the Father who was seated on the throne. I was a little girl, with braids, a dress, short white socks and black patent leather mary jane shoes; you know the ones with the strap and the buckle. It was as if I was looking at a former version of myself. 

The Father leaned over and picked me up and held me tight, then He lifted me up, kissed me on my forehead and then put me back down. Then He lifted His hand and placed it on my head and I began to sparkle and shine. 

I was facing Him seated on the throne so He turned me so that I was facing to the left. Right before me was an open doorway and a golden walkway. It too was sparkling and glossy, just brilliant. I was positioned right in front of it. While I stood there, I kept seeing Him lift me up and kiss my forehead over and over. 

Then I looked back at Him as it to see if it was okay for me to go. You know like when a child turns to get the assurance of their parent before they do something, I awaited His approval. 

When I looked forward ahead again, I saw more of the golden walkway and another doorway, and I could see farther than before. This walkway was sort of a spiral that was headed downward; not sharp turns but a smooth road that I knew continued on.

I looked back at my Daddy a few more times. I hadn't moved, but I was positioned right in front of the doorway with my feet at the edge of the walkway.


SYMBOLS AND OBSERVATIONS


Golden walkway: I immediately thought of streets of gold. The walkway was spiraling downward, maybe toward earth is what I fathom. I was standing in front of heaven's throne. Along the golden walkway were clearish white doorways positioned along and I saw two doorways. 

Revelation 21:21 — The New Jerusalem
Jerusalem means peace. It's the city (place) of peace and it's occupants are in harmony, oneness with God. 

"And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass."

The number twelve (12) is the number of God's government, rule, reign, godly order, aka "kingdom."

Gates (G4440: pylon) gateway, doorway, of a building or city; by impl. a portal or vestibule, gate, porch symbolic of places that command the entrance or access; places of vantage, power, might.

Pearl (G3135: margaritas) pearl-oyster, a pearl.

When I look at the parable of the pearl of a great price in Matthew 13:45-46, I believe the great pearl is Christ, Yeshua. His is the way, the door. He came and showed us the way, through Him. 

Pure Gold: Gold represents purity, righteousness. Streets are walkways, paths that represent the way or manner by which one walks. 
Psalm 23: 3 says "He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name sake." 

We walk on streets of gold. Walking in the bible speaks of the manner by which we conduct ourselves, so the ways will that of righteousness.

Transparent (G1307: diaphenes) appearing through, clear. NOTE: nothing hidden.
as glass (G5194: hualos) being transparent like rain, glass.

What I thought of here was 1Corinthians 13:12 "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." NOTE: In the vision, I was face to face with the Lord. 

Here are a few other scriptures that support this theme:
1 John 3:2 "Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is."

2Corinthians 3:18 "And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit."

Matthew 5:8 "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God."

The Little Girl
"Verily, I say unto you, except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:3-4

converted (G4762: strepho) to turn around. metaph. to turn oneself from one course of conduct, to change one's mind. So here we see the theme of REPENTANCE.

become as little children (G3813: paidion) young child, little boy, little girl, metaph. children (like children) in intellect; infants.

What are the characteristics of little children?
They are innocent, pure in heart, trusting and dependent upon their parents, they follow and obey. In Matthew 18:4, Jesus compared humility to childlikeness. 

humble (G5013: fapeinoo) to make low, bring low, lower, submit to the power and the will of God. 

Open Doors
Doors mean access, portals; open (allow access); closed (denies access)

I thought of the scripture in Revelation 3:7 The Church of Philadelphia (Faithful Church)

We see, Christ show up with the following criteria: "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David (the beloved), he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;"

Then we look at the overcomers reward for the same faithful church in verse 12
"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar (established) in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." 

So those of us who take on the heavenly image — for we were created in the image of Elohim (God), (Genesis 1:27), will be like Christ holy, true and we will possess the key of David (beloved)… 

Keys represent power, authority, access, control. That kind of power must be given to pure vessels, disciplined ones.

Matthew 16:17-19 

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Here Peter who was one of the twelve, a part of God's government, but also one of the three "sons of God," the elect, had a true understanding (revelation) of who Christ is. Peter was given keys, the authority to bind and loose, which means to allow or disallow, to open and shut, to access heaven in Jesus' name. Remember Peter too had to be converted, before He could walk in kingdom authority, kingdom privilege, because Peter was still very carnal, fleshly. 

Luke 22:31

31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

SUMMARY

What I see by way of this vision is a snapshot of the faithful overcomer in heaven before the throne receiving their rewards and their instructions and being made ready for service. 

We see the criteria set by the Father, to come to Him as a little child. We are instructed in James 4:10 to humble ourselves before the Lord and He will exalt you. The adverse is also true. Whosever exalts himself will be humbled. Whosoever humbles himself shall be exalted. Matthew 23:12

Inheriting the kingdom means we let go of those fleshly and carnal ideals, putting down the traditions of men, doctrines of men, pride, and all the works of the flesh — those things being purged from us in order to walk in truth and receive of Him in the manner that He finds pleasing. For we also know from the scriptures that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God nor can those who produce the works of the flesh enter into the kingdom of God. (Galatians 5: 16-21, 1Cor 15:50

I also see the theme of transformation when the Father put His hand on my head and I began to sparkle, because no matter how closely we walk with the Lord, we are still hindered by the flesh, so I believe the sparkling was the power of transformation, and the time of seeing Him face to face, where corruption puts on incorruption (see 1 Corinthians 15).

We bear the mark of the Father in our foreheads (minds transformed) and then we are changed and prepared to do the work He sets before us according to the giftings He has placed within us. We have access to the heavenlies, by way of the open doors and please also note, that the doors were doorways, there were no doors in the frames. 

We will then walk the streets of gold, walk according to righteousness, for that is where the power of God is displayed. Yet, I also see that we are prepared to be sent to do a work for the Father. 

The kingdom of heaven is coming down to the earth, and those who will be changed and prepared will be the carriers of His glory walking in Christ likeness, performing the greater works that Christ spoke of while He was in the earth. John 14:12

What I know is true is that we are on the brink of some very exciting times! Endure.

Comments and additional input is welcomed. 

Be blessed.

Deneen, A Woman Assigned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!