JUSTICE SHALL BE SERVED!

November 3, 2014

My child, what is a Father to do when His children are wayward, when they go astray and heed not the instructions, the good commandments, beneficial to life, health and strength? 

What shall I render as just as a loving Father who has provided My children with everything they need to live as I desire them to live? 

I am Holy, Beloved. Does My nature change?

Do I bend My rules for the unjust when in Me, there is everything they need to live godly? Is is not for each man to choose their way? 

Does not the bible say that I learned obedience through suffering? It was in suffering that I desired to please the Father above all. 

I know you have looked upon much and the anguish your experience stems from your knowledge of who I am. You dare enter into the halls of justice and continue to plead the case in compliance with who I am. I hear your petition, little one, and My mercy is always extended. Yet, with every gift, it must be received. 

My people reject even the very gift of salvation that I give of Myself to bring to a dying world — the gift of eternal life, yet death reigns in My people for their sinfulness and utter disregard of My great sacrifice. I am merciful, Beloved, yet I require a pleasing sacrifice. Where is My continual burnt offering, a life, a crucified life? Yes, the sacrifice of a broken spirit and contrite heart.

There is much that I desire to show My people, yet they are inundated with the world and its corrupt pleasures. Now I must judge them for these things. 

Behold, I make all things new! That is what I did at Calvary, the example and pattern to follow, My desire for you, My creation to follow Me and experience newness of life. I took upon My members, I bore the full wrath for the penalty of your sins, past, present and future, yet you say you believe in Me, yet find comfort in the muck and mire. Was not my very life a huge price to pay? Where is the gratitude for such? Shall I continue to wait upon you?

So Beloved, My justice is contained even in judgment which I must serve. It saddens Me that My children are so far away from Me, and many do not know, but if I expect them to return, I must show them their error. 

It is so, as it is written. A decree from the throne room on high. I shall render My justice, I shall commence with My order. And all is subject to My authority. Heaven shall now come down. Align yourselves properly through repentance and I may yet still receive you.

It grieves My heart, yet it must be so. My people oppose Me in word and deed. It's time to choose. The hour late. Consider, contemplate your way, says Yahweh.

Ecclesiastes 12:14

For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Hebrews 2:1-3
1Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.
2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;
3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

2 Peter 1:3
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Hebrews 5:7-9
7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Romans 12:1
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Psalm 51:17
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Revelation 21:5
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Isaiah 43:18-19
18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

2 Cor 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Romans 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Isaiah 5:16
But the Lord of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.

REPENT YE, FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND! Matthew 3:2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!