NOW IS THE TIME!


December 14, 2014

This morning after prayer, the Holy Spirit spoke the scriptures in John 1:1, 14

1 In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God, the Word was God.
14 The Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

Then the Holy Spirit paused and continued:

"Today is the day of salvation. When you hear His voice harden not your hearts, says the LORD. For I shall speak from on high. Hearken unto Me. Do not despise my call. For I shall speak, I shall surely speak, says Jehovah."

The Lord then led me to the following scriptures:
Hebrews 12:15-29, Hebrews 3:7-19, and 2 Corinthians 6:2 
(I also suggest reading the entire sixth chapter of 2 Corinthians to the end, and be reminded that we are called to be separate, holy and set apart for the Lord. It's time to put away adultery and idolatry and return to the ways of the LORD.

The Lord also led me to review and res-hare two words formerly given, the first from a post dated October 24, 2014 and the second from March 20, 2014.

HIS STILL SMALL VOICE:


October 24, 2014

After prayer, I heard the Lord say, "Beloved, today is the day of salvation."

"Many wander about unaware of the traps and snares, trading the long term best for moments of now pleasure, oblivious to the fact that I see longer term. Worry not for I shall vindicate My own, My bride, My chosen who have endured much even at the hand of man, the brethren no less. I shall wash and sanctify them and bring them to Myself.

The things spoken are now playing out. The stage is already set for much is already in motion. Dual agendas, but mine is the sure way, the sure path. Many falter for they choose their way and excuse it as My doing. When the consequences come, it will not be I who caused them. 

Keep vigilant for this is the hour of great change, great upheaval — it must come. For the cross is the only way, but many refuse to take it up and allow Me to remove the dross of their flesh. I am a God of the Spirit. It is by My Spirit that I communicate with My beloveds. Refusal to kill the flesh removes My leading and many walk upon crooked paths. 

Be not dismayed for what you witness, truly it is written. The putrid stench of sin is rising for all hidden is truly being exposed in this hour. Pride reigns in the hearts of many, but does My word not say, it comes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall? It is well. In My resisting of the proud lends opportunity for repentance. I Am still merciful.

Did I not also say, be not discouraged for it is My sword that is severing, separating, the soul and spirit, so be not surprised when it brings strife and tension. How can two walk together lest they be agreed? The duplicity of man — it is only My word that can bring distinction between the two, and the way that I present will nullify the working of the soulish and ignite the fire of the spirit, yet many desire to walk in their own cleverness. 

My spirit-led will be distinct in this hour, for they shall hear, heed and move by My every command. They shall shine brightly in the midst of the darkness. I have hidden and preserved them by My own right hand. All hidden shall be brought to light, even My glowing ones. 

Put on your armor. Keep it secure. Raise your sword and shield and follow Me into victory. I am the Lord and I purpose it to be so. I am the Lion of the tribe of Judah and I fight for My beloved ones. 

Woe, woe, woe, unto them who lifted a hand to harm those who sought My way. They were your example, yet you despise them. They carry My words, not their own. Every offense brought against them is a direct infraction against the Holy One. Again I say, take heed that you don't touch My very own. 

This is the time of reaping. Again, what have you sown? The harvest will surely tell, reveal all."

2 Corinthians 6:1-2 
1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Hebrews 3:7-12
7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

Proverbs 16:18, Luke 8:17, Matthew 10:16-42 (persecution), Hebrews 4:12, James, 4:6. Amos 3:3, Ephesians 6:10-18, 1 Chronicles 16:22, Galatians 6:7-8

MARCH 20, 2014

As I wrote today's date in my notebook, the Spirit of the LORD said, 

REDEMPTION: THE PLAN GOES FORTH

Today, this day is the day of SALVATION, the acceptable time, the time allotted for My children to come, come home. Your prayers, Beloved, yielding yourself to pray by the Spirit is producing more than you know. My glorious ones shall speak forth My will and watch it be accomplished — My heart shared amongst My faithful ones. 

Now let the weak say I am strong and let the strong say I am weak. I shall bear you up on eagle's wings and I shall rescue thee. This IS My time, the time of the kairos of heaven. Much will be accomplished, done suddenly. Supernatural manifestations of My glory. My power now to accomplish My will. This is the time, an exciting time in the lives of My beloved. 

Stand still and see the salvation of your Yahweh. My purposes abound now, even in the midst of great challenge. Keep watch and be vigilant for the promises of God now come to pass. Your life will never be the same. 

I am pouring out great glory and blessing in this hour. I am restoring My army of faithful ones, even chastening and punishing My wayward ones, but all for My glory. Let the glory of the LORD ARISE. I shall release My power in the earth. 

My witnesses, My empowered ones shall come forth. They shall be My instruments as judgment pours out upon the land. Know that I will keep you, for I have truly blessed you. I will equip you, with My power from on high.

These are the days of My glory. My sons shall now gather and arise! I SHALL clothe them in My glory, and the earth shall bow down, shall bow down. I AM the King of glory. I AM the LORD of Hosts. I am lifted up and My hand is set to crush the proud and uplift the lowly. I AM has purposed it and I shall accomplish it now, now, now, says the LORD of Hosts, Jehovah, the GREAT IAM — has spoken it.

2 Corinthians 6:2
(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Exodus 19:4
Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.

kairos Strongs G2540: time, season
2540 kairós – time as opportunity. 2540 /kairós ("opportune time") is derived from kara ("head") referring to things "coming to a head" to take full-advantage of. 2540 (kairós) is "the suitable time, the right moment (e.g. Soph., El. 1292), a favorable moment" (DNTT, 3, 833).

Exodus 14:13
And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

2 Chronicles 20:17
Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, 

Revelation 11:3
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Matthew 23:12
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Exodus 3:14-15
And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!