REWARD, RECOMPENSE, SEPARATION, DIVISION

November 4, 2013

Today, I was reviewing words from the Lord. Today is Shevat 4 on the Hebrew calendar, eleventh month, fourth day, so I traced all words given on that particular date (11/4). The Lord instructed me to post this word to the blog. I pray it be an encouragement to the bride... May you all be blessed.

"My daughter, the time is now come, and the hour set. Much shall come upon this nation, this earth. The purgings have begun. I have set you apart for such a time as this. I Am who I Am, the Great Jehovah, and I am moved from my place. The injustices done to My children, I personally repay. There will be a reward, great reward to the wicked and to the just, a great separation, division, not schism but distinction of what's right and what's wrong.

Be My Light, my shining light, burn ever so brightly for all to see. I shall lift you up and place you in your place in Me. I awake with a shout... Arise, arise My great army. You see, I am the ultimate General and My strategies sure. My army shall stand before Me and receive their instructions and medals for service rendered and a job well done.

Fret not daughter for all that you see and hear. I am bringing about My order, My good pleasure and none can stop Me. Know that already you celebrate My blessings, My outpourings upon your life. Any attempt to harm you, I take it personally. Now I repay. Sit tight My beloved. Daddy's here and now you shall see the demonstration of who I Am.

I am able to do exceeding abundantly above all that you ask or think and the power that worketh in you is faith. Because you dare believe, because you just dare believe.

Lift up your head o' ye gates, and be ye lift up ye everlasting doors for the King of glory shall come in. I am the Lord of Host, I am the King of glory. I Am that I Am, I Am — God. Be still now My child for I come to deliver and set free in Me."

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Matthew 5:14-16
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Ephesians 3:20
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Psalm 24: 7-10
Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.

Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!