SHARING A WORD: Blog Post — THE HEART OF THE KING

February 11, 2015

My daughter,

The time of the end has come; the end of flesh, the ending of the waywardness of the soul of man. The time has come to put an end to all that is abominable in My sight.  It is the time of raising the standard of the Lord.  The King is coming, and all who would enter His kingdom must choose that it is He they will serve.  No longer will I put up with their mish mash service.  Their man-made worship and false doctrines bring a stench to My nostrils.  Ignorant are many, yes, but if they would open their eyes and look at the pig slop on which they have been feeding, they would see the truth.  But it is hidden from them because they choose to worship in the high places.  They serve, glibly, the very gods My children of Israel chose to serve over Me.  Why do they think I will not mind this?  Do they think My Son, Yeshua, is a covering for this?  Indeed, He is not!  Yet they blindly follow after other gods believing that I find this acceptable.  

How foolish are man's ways.  How cunning the deception that has been taught them.  They think I will not judge them because of what is in their hearts.  But it is the very wickedness of their hearts that demands My judgment.  I sent My Son to seek and save that which was lost, but if they don't even know what is lost, how can it be shown them?  

I will not share worship with another.  I have never, and will never.  I change not.  It is a dreadful abomination to consider acceptable the praises of another in honor of Me.  Deceit and wickedness. The heart is desperately wicked and full of deceit.  How many times did I warn the children of Israel to break asunder their idols and to dash in pieces the altars of Baal? I warned them over and over, but did they listen?  The only way for them to see the error of their ways was to bring judgment upon them.  Not because I hated them, but because I loved them.  The only way to open the eyes of My children now is to bring judgment; to openly expose and destroy all that they dearly love and hold on to.  Only then will so many see how far they have truly removed themselves from Me.  Justice must be served and judgment rendered.  This has now come.

Yahweh

Ezekiel 18,  Isaiah 59,  Isaiah 56 & 57:1-13,  Joshua 24:14-15,  Isaiah 65:1-7,  Luke 15:11-24,  Luke 16:13-15,  Luke 19:10-27,  Jeremiah 7, 8, 9, & 10:1-16,  Revelation 3:14-22,  Revelation 2:18-29, Hebrews 10:26-31,  Hebrews 11:6,  John 15:1-20,  Jeremiah 17:1-13,  2 Corinthians 5:17-21, Genesis 3:1,  Proverbs 1:7,  1 Corinthians 2:14-16,  Exodus 20:1-6,  Proverbs 2 & 5,  Matthew 7:13-23, Psalm 89:14,  Psalm 24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!