MY RIGHTEOUS DECREE: TISHRI 23 5776

October 6, 2015

My daughter, lift up your pen and write this day my decrees from My heavenly court. On this day, the 23rd of Tishri, I the Almighty God do decree... as I declare so it is written up the tables and scrolls in heaven, it shall manifest this day. 

All that My children have endured by the hand of satan shall be restored to them with a measure and mete of seven-fold and because this is a year of jubilee, I am imposing an additional fine of double for all that was touched, taken, stolen and stripped from them. I am God and I give unto My children My desire. 

I decree this day, that satan is rebuked from the highest heaven and his hand removed from the lives of them who live upright before Me. All that has been purposed against My children shall now be done to the camp of the enemy. Every underhanded plot and scheme shall now be done to the children of darkness for I am Light and the God who sees. 

Count it all joy, My beloveds for all you have suffered, I will surely repay. The brightness of My coming now reveals all things. You shall surely know that I Am the God who repays.

End of decree.

Proverbs 6:30-31
30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;
31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

Isaiah 61:7
7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

Malachi 3:11
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

Joel 2:23-26
23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.

25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

1 Corinthians 3:13-14
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.


Comments

  1. Oh gracious me dear sister! 11:11! And confirmation of calendar date and Jubilee year and His message, wow, what a sigh of relief... A big sigh.... Count it all joy, praise Abba Yah! Thank you and amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, Dear. Funny, this message was a bit different and I hesitated to post, but the Father insisted, and when I hit publish, I saw that it was exactly 11:11... What a confirmation! Yes, count it all joy, beloved... Blessings to you.

      Delete
  2. For real 11:11! The word The Lord has spoken to me is Deliverence! Deliverence from the enemy so that I may deliver others from him and then deliverence from this wicked world! Luke 21 when you see all these things look up your redemption or deliverence draws near! Thank you sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Michael 11:11 on the button! Our Father knows how to get His point across. Looking up for it is truly here!

      Delete
    2. Joy cometh in the morning.
      What a blessing...very refreshing.
      Thank you for HIS message of Restoration.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression