Come Ye Wounded, Weary, Worn and Broken of Heart

image source: pexels.com

July 1, 2016

Psalm 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart and bindeth up their wounds.

Come beloved, shhh, quiet now your tears. Your Papa is risen up and I come to answer the cry of My children. I have seen it all, My little one. The undaunting efforts of My children to press forward, yet the relentless attacks of oppression and hardened hearts set against them. 

I implore you to listen closely as I say, My command, My decree, My declaration — NO MORE — it is cut off from you. NO MORE shall My faithful suffer sorely at the hand of injustice. I have witnessed it all from My seat above. I said come, come ye disconsolate, downtrodden, downcast.

disconsolate: very unhappy or sad, cheerless, dejected, downcast.

downtrodden: without hope because of being treated badly by powerful people, governments, etc., suffering oppression

downcast: not happy, confident, or hopeful, low in spirit

Bring unto Me your wounded hearts. Present before Me your scars as evidence of your long, drawn out fight. Show Me the splinters from your cross, many of which are the piercings of your brethren who forsook the way. Come now and have your fill. Your sadness changed to gladness even in an instant. 

That day is come when I settle all accounts. The shepherds pay now a high price for how they have mutilated My flock. The filthy lucre collected is Mine, says the LORD, and I will redistribute as I see fit. I call a man, a woman to steward over what is given. Many permitted their hearts to be drawn away, some were never Mine from the start. Reaping is the outward display of what has been sown.

I hear the cry of My seed stewards who watered in prayer, study, petition, supplication, faith, and paid a dear price to carry My words. They let not the seed stealers, the dirty birds, rob them of what I saw fit to plant within them. Come, I'll heal the wounds of how they pecked at you to attempt to cause you to release your seed. 

Now the garden — the huge garden, the pastures; green always, a never ending flow. I know My darlings seek their rest and it shall be so. The place beyond where you have pressed your way. Right in front of you, shall you take that final step and into the waiting arms of your beloved shall you be this day. 

To answer your question, YES it matters. My faithful have given ALL THEY HAVE. I dare not permit their hearts be so sad that they walk away. Great would be My grief, beloved. It is they who pray, who fast and pray, who wait before Me every day to hear what I will say; who seek My heart and search My face for their approvals.  They happily depart and do My will and return for their marching orders. Come, gather round... the sound, the sound of a doting Father to His child will be what MY faithful hear. 

I know they made you feel unloved and told you, you mattered not, but it is your gift on the altar that I now receive and give to you the kingdom. Depart from Me, many of them shall hear, for their deeds were dictated from what's within. My word says to put off the former conversation and put on the Lord Yahushua HaMaschiach, but they've marred His image to reflect their own. My son was not a harlot, nor did He seek His own. He gladly did the will of His Father and so shall it be with My added sons and daughters.

Come now, My royal family. We don't want to outstay (wear out) our welcome. We shall leave them to their own. Never shall we be said to stay where we are obviously unwanted. Come now and enter in. Your new awaits thee, our hideaway. Come, the table is set, and the time of visitation in judgment commences, says YAHUAH. This is a thus saith the LORD.

Psalm 147:3 Matthew 24:12, Matthew 11:28, Isaiah 61:3, Matthew 7:13-14, Matthew 25:19, Jeremiah 23:1, 1 Peter 5:2-3, Ezekiel 34:10, Galatians 6: 7-9, Matthew 13, Psalm 23, Matthew 7:21-23, Ephesians 4:20-24, John 6:38, John 8:28-29, Hebrews 4:1-3, Matthew 25:21, 23, Luke 12:32, Zephaniah 3: 1-8, Isaiah 1:27.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

MY RIGHTEOUS DECREE: TISHRI 23 5776