PEACE AND SAFETY... SUDDEN DESTRUCTION!


January 2, 2014

My beloved, darkness is now upon the land. Swift and speedy judgment approaches. My children play the harlot. What a band of fools who pretend they know Me, yet their hearts are married to the world and the systems thereof. Beloved, these things will begin to fall. The time of great upheaval shall begin I will now deal with the churches of men.

Why are My children so disrespectful? Why do they tempt My hand? Why don't they see how I love them and that My way is the way to salvation and safety for the times ahead. So, as they've done to Me, so must I do to them. They've turned their backs to Me, so My face is hidden from them. I despise their ways. Their rituals sicken Me. It's refuse in My eyes, a stench, a foul smell in My nostrils. 

The prophets lie for the favor of the people. The teachers teach a doctrine I never spoken for it is not written that man shall live by the voice of man, but by the word of God. No longer will they make merchandise of Me, no longer will they trample My blood and the blood of the innocent beneath their feet. 

The events and unveilings shall now ensue. The day that burns hot as an oven shall reveal the works of God vs. the works of man. The Day of the LORD ensues. I can hold back no longer for My beloved children cry out to Me, My faithful few. I look upon their sorrow and their hearts are pierced as is mine for what they witness. 

Shalom, shalom, they say, but sudden destruction comes. Peace and safety for them who have come out and separated themselves. I shall lay the temples desolate. Hear My words beloved daughter, for they speak now, no longer afar off. I can't restore until I destroy what has been erected. All that is built up in error shall fall. The mouth of Yahweh has spoken it. White washed tombs and empty houses full of filth and lucre, greed and lust and none of it looks like Me. 

WOE, WOE I say for I the LORD have surely seen it. I see all they do in secret, so now I will expose. Maybe then they will bring Me a sacrifice of contrition, brokenness, and then I yet still receive them.

Malachi 3:5, Isaiah 59:2-4, Matthew 4:4, Matthew 21:12-13, 1 Corinthians 3:12-17, Malachi 4:1, 1Thess 5:2-3, Matthew 23:27-28, Luke 8:17, Psalm 51:17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!