Are you a VICTIM or a VICTOR?

source: Pixabay.com/Klimkin

As I seek God for direction and begin to walk in my destiny, God's revelation is birthing a new voice...
For 2009. I am a Woman Assigned!
Here's a word I dare to share...
I selected this piece for my first blog post as I thought it appropriate considering this has been my uphill battle and being very observant of the times we are living in, not many want to explore beyond the surface of the matter or engage in thought provoking communication.
Please chime in and post your thoughts, and comments. Also, please feel free to share your experiences, celebrated victories or words or tokens of encouragement. If by some chance you wish your comments to remain private, please mark it as such and I will not post it to the blog. All comments will be reviewed prior to posting...
Thanks you so much for daring to share, daring to care... BE COURAGEOUS!___________________________________________________________________ ARE YOU A VICTOR OR A VICTIM? I am a VICTOR of abuse. This is my personal statement. The phrase of choice is birthed from my day to day dealings with people and the witnessing of behaviors. I refuse to be a VICTIM. I am no longer being abused, so I refuse to attach the past to my current condition. It's time to lose the term VICTIM... We have a choice. As God brings healing to these wounds and scars, VICTORY is inevitable. It births a testimony to share with others to reinforce the promise of deliverance, healing and restoration. How can you share joy, if you are still living in pain? Have you endured abuse and feel as though you deserve special treatment? Are you having your own progressive pity party? Can't trust anybody or anything? Do you make other people jump over hurdles to over prove their trustworthiness? BE CAREFUL! VICTIMS of abuse, who treat the past as a part of their current condition, can very easily become ABUSERS. The word of God states: "... I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." – Psalm 139:14. He knew what we would go through, before it even took place. He pre-equipped us to endure the hardship of abuse, as we are still here, still standing. Our testimony should be used to God's glory and to witness to others. YOU HAVE A CHOICE! VICTIM or VICTOR? Choose Life! be a VICTOR! Deneen ~ a woman assigned!

Comments

  1. D you're incredible - no bout a doubt it. It was Devine Guidance the lead me to you and through our collaboration I was victorious - so I see clearly as an angel of the most high. One is has agreed to come forth and be an enablers of all things containing the light of love and true and good intentions. All others beware! - sincerely your sister in services.

    Naimah

    Naimah Fuller, CEO
    Earthlight Media Arts & Services, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mighty Woman of God, I just opened your blog and it was very inspiring. I will be praying for you. Keep up the kingdom work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!