A Word from the Lord: Aug 11 2012

While in prayer, the LORD took me back to Journal Square where there was a tunnel that led to the Path train or to the street; depending on whether you were coming or going. I remembered being afraid momentarily inside of the tunnel because there always seemed to be the looming feeling of potential danger. I remembered the feeling of relief when I made it out (through) to the other side.

Then I heard the LORD say, "I'll be with you, and will walk in front of you through the places of uncertainty. We are crossing over to the other side. I will be with you. Do not be afraid. Keep all reliance in Me, in who I Am. Am I not the God who delivers? This is the time we've all been waiting for; you in the earth and Us in the heavenlies. Gird yourself; be strengthened in My word.

Come to Me with everything, no matter how big or small. Call upon Me and I will answer. Fret not, this part is almost over. You will be so pleased with the outcome. Continue to strengthen the brethren. Yes, I know that many are not ready, but there will be opportunity for them to enter in. Worry not for their welfare, for their outcome lies in Me. I will strengthen you for the journey. Rest in Me, daughter. Many will forsake Me; forsake the way, but hold fast to what you have for I am Coming.

I know this sound repetitious, but I must repeat to warn and make aware for preparedness. You are called to make a difference in the lives of others by demonstration of who I am that lives in you.  Continue to love. Love with all of your being. It conquers all. The things that I have prepared for my children who love Me is far greater than the eye can see or the mind can imagine. But they come with great responsibility. I will speak the mysteries to you. Just listen, heed and obey. My voice, My words will lead you.

Continue to pray for others; that they may perceive the kingdom for it shall come in full measure. Many will be left behind to the wiles of the world, but those who enter in will see the glory of the latter house. I have called to My elect and they are gathered. Prepare for a wondrous and remarkable move by My Spirit, daughter. The things I have spoken have been set in motion. I shall not disappoint. It shall be, you shall see and much sooner than you think.

Maintain your place in Me. Remain in My word. Prepare. Rest. Prepare, for the best is yet to come. I know it's been a long time in the making, but you understand My long suffering. It is because of My love that I desire none perish, but the hour is late and the day is at hand. Watch for signs, pray for clarity. Watch the display for it shall surely come, and already is. Yes,  I Love Your — Your Loving Father — God (Elohim)!

Scripture Reference: Deuteronomy 31:8, Revelation 3:11, Psalm 50:15, Joel 2:32, 1Corinthians 13, 2Peter 3:19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!