A FINAL BOARDING CALL: COME NOW WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME

From September 6, 2012

Fear not My children, for I am with you. Know that I have already gone before you and know the way that you must take. My plan is unfolding and all is properly positioned. You are positioned, My children for victory. Be led of Me, by My Spirit and you shall see breakthroughs even in the areas where you've had the most resistance. Let not worry, nor fear, nor uncertainty keep you from relying on Me in this hour. Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding.

Seek of Me and I will be found by My children in this hour. I am the One who created those invisible roads by which you've traveled; the places one can go only by faith in Me. Without it — faith — it is impossible to please Me, for one must know who I am. I Am your Loving Father and I will respond to the cries of My children. I hear them, every one, even before you lift your voice to cry out to Me, an answer is already prepared as even I am the author of the questions.

Many of My words have been shared about the time that we are fast approaching, and the common thread is that I am with you to lead you into victory. You shall stand victorious in the places that I have prepared; destined for you before the very foundations of the earth were formed; before you were even a consideration in your mother's womb, I formed you and provided you with purpose.

So, My children, continue to come to Me and learn of Me your role in the coming display of My power, of My glory, for you each play a part. I will instruct you Myself, so look to no man to lead you. Only I know all the traps and snares set along the way, but with Me you shall be thoroughly protected.

Prepare for the journey. Consecrate yourselves, set aside your agenda and receive of Me this hour. more than you can even imagine or do without Me. My plans and promises shall surely come to pass and joy and rejoicing shall be in the hearts of those who chose My way. Is there really any other way? I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life, they that come to Me shall never hunger, never thirst for they shall be filled in this hour.

Come, My children, I call to My own to come in this hour. There's no time to waste. Come assured that I will receive you. Come with a heart of repentance. Know that I desire none of My children perish but come into the Ark of My Presence where there's love and safety. I am your refuge, says the LORD. The offers of the world and its resources are dwindling fast. Come where there is an unlimited supply of all that you need. There is no provision outside of Me.

Don't be deceived, that which is not of Me shall perish. Come and receive of Me, while there's still time. I Am your Loving Father and it "is" My good pleasure to bless My children. Come and prostrate yourselves before Me and posture yourselves to receive of Me. Receive all that I have for you, My children. I will not disappoint. The time, the season, the hour is NOW, says the LORD.

Scripture References: Isaiah 41:10, Deuteronomy 31:8, Proverb 3:5-6, Hebrews 11:6, Exodus 3:7,9, Jeremiah 1:5, Joshua 3:5, Isaiah 14:24, Isaiah 46:10-11, John 14:6, John 6:35, 2Peter 3:19, Luke 12:32

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!