REPOST: HIS STILL SMALL VOICE from Nov 17 2012


This is a word for My children. Write it down.

Many have fallen away from Me and have chosen an alternate way. Others have drawn nigh unto Me, so now I draw nigh unto them to deliver them. I said that I come to rescue My children and I always do just what I say.

My words have gone forth and many have discarded them. My demonstrations have commenced, and still many ignore the obvious signs of the times approaching. My servants have trumpeted My warnings of pending judgment and the need for repentance — those who understand the heart of the Father that none should perish — but every man must choose his own way.

Now I come to judge, to judge the deeds of them who say they are called by My name; who stand in the places and make decrees and declarations in My name. Many are called, few are chosen and many who claim they are in Me are not of My election.

I come to gather My sheep and lead them into My sheepfolds where they will be nourished and fed by the true shepherds, who will heed the command to "Feed My Sheep." The way of the hireling is no more, for I come to remove that which is not of Me. No longer will they be able to masquerade as light for the Light shall expose the darkness.

My sheep, "HEAR My voice,” and when I call to you, "ANSWER and HEED my instructions." For strategies are being formed, but My plans, My strategy will supersede all. My words shall not return void, for I have spoken it and it shall be done according to My will, says the Father. 

To My prepared ones, array yourselves for battle, for I will send My army to aide you in the up and coming battles. You are prepared, for it is I who have shaped and formed you for such a time as this. The Esthers shall rise up and take their place in My Kingdom. The branch of David shall assume their place as kings in My Kingdom and My people shall be led according to the heart of their Father through the nourishing of My Word.

So prepare, My children for NOW is that time I've spoken of. Yes, it's been a long and tedious journey, but the sifting, the shifting, the testing and trials were much needed to prepare properly for the days ahead. Let My Word be your sword and shield. Keep it readily upon your hearts and speak it as I command you.

You will begin to witness heaven invade the earth through My vessels that I will now honor. Let God arise and My enemies be scattered. Arise My vessels of honor, prepared by My hand for the display of My glory shall burst forth, says the LORD.

Scripture References: 2Thess 2:3, 1Tim 4:1, James 4:8-10, Zechariah 8:7, Psalm 107:2-3, Matthew 24:35, Amos 3:6-7, 2Peter 3:9, Eccl 12:14, Matthew 16:27, Matthew 22:14,  Isaiah 40:10-11, John 10: 1-16, Ezekiel 34, 2 Corinthians 11: 13-15, Isaiah 55:11, Psalm 103:19-22, Matthew 6:10, Esther 4:14, Jeremiah 23: 5-6, Isaiah 9:6-7, 1Peter 1: 5-7, Ephesians 6: 10-18, Psalm 68:1, 2Timothy 2:20-21 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!