MY WORD, MY SPIRIT ARE ONE!

image source: Christine Miller
My Word, My Spirit Are One
from May 4, 2013

My daughter, I have given you the best of both worlds. My word is still mine and My Spirit allows My word to manifest in truth amongst My chosen ones. Many are earnest to do well, but seem to forget that I am the author of all things. To be properly rooted in Me, requires being nourished in the natural and the spiritual. You can't have one without the other. If there was no natural there would be no evidence of the spiritual. The same holds true with the Word and the Spirit. One must be filled with My Spirit in order to comprehend the understanding of the scriptures. 

You walk closely with Me, and are not striving in your own strength. You keep my commands, not because you know every letter and every verse, but because you love Me. You see that all that I have done is out of love for you and you obey Me with the understanding that it is beneficial for you, for I have need of nothing

Does keeping My commands ensure salvation? NO! It is still a gift only I can give through grace by faith, but the saved seek to know My will and desire to be pleasing to Me, so they embrace my instruction (torah) and grow in grace because they would just dare believe on Me. They understand the heart of the Father and go from glory to glory. They don't seek to do less, but to give more. So, My dear child, continue the way the I lead you and you shall not be ensnared. 

You have My Spirit and truth bears witness to truth. The Holy Spirit, My Spirit cannot and will not speak contrary to My words — written or spoken. There is a price to pay for leading My babes in Christ astray and if many not repent, they shall surely see the hand of God; and oh, what a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God. 

Pray for them, for I come to judge and blood is upon the hands of many. Many think that "freedom" means unrestraint. I offer freedom from burdens and strife for them who will surrender all and allow Me to lead them, but many go astray seeking the "mysteries" vs. searching for truth. Keep your whole armour in place. 

It is time for my army to arise. Satan has had his time, now the glory comes. Now my warriors stand and arise. I come now, I'm already here. The events commence now. Calamitous reports, one after another. Great is the tribulation ahead, but great is My blessing for My chosen. Behold the bridegroom cometh. Prepare for Me. I am come into your temple to fill you, change you, transform you. What a wondrous time it will be, you'll see. It has arrived Be amazed in Me.

Love, your LORD, Yahuah, Yahushua, Redeemer and Friend!

Scriptures: 

John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

John 14:24-26
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Ephesians 6:13-17
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!