IT'S IN MY WINDS


from November 11, 2013

It is truly the hour My child, for the winds speak, They call to each of My children in this hour.

Come.

They blow from the north, south, east and west. Release it all unto Me and flow in My winds. Let My winds now remove the chaff that has been separated in the purging fires of My threshing floor, that I may sweep them clean and glean and harvest My precious ones; My first harvest, the lowly harvest, few in number, but great in might.

Come.

Heed the call of the Father, through the Son; the wind of God, the Mighty Ruach speaks. Let the breath within you now respond. Arise, Arise, Arise, mighty men, mighty women of God. Let the winds remove the old garment and wrap you in my heavenly robes. Let the winds carry you to your heavenly home.

I Am the Wind. It is I children, who stands in the wind. Hear Me.

Position yourselves to embrace My winds. I breathe upon you now, and suddenly, oh so suddenly, shall you be changed, transformed, in a moment in the twinkling of an eye. Oh how wonderful it shall be. What a grand time ahead for all of God's children. Rejoice, I say rejoice for the Lord of the Harvest is come.

Reap, reap, reap angels and gather My elect, My first fruits, for they have been released to war on your behalf.

Let the winds of restoration blow, blow, blow, to restore and revive and renew all that is in Me in you. Let it be according to My word.

It's in the winds, the winds they blow, even a mighty east wind that brings ruin to all that is not mine. The same wind that blows and snorts upon your enemies, the same wind that will release and stir the waters of the Red Sea.

Part now, in the name of Jesus.

Come, Come, My children and be set free in My winds, says the Lord of Hosts.


SCRIPTURES

Zechariah 4:6
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith theLord of hosts.

Matthew 3:12
Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

1 Corinthians 15:45
And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Ephesians 5:14
Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Isaiah 61:10
I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

1 Cor 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Matthew 13:30
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Matthew 9:37-38
Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

Exodus 14:21-22
And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

November 11, 2013 concluded approx. 8:30 am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!