RESTORED PRIESTHOOD . ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK



From January 17, 2013

I woke up to the words: Restored Priesthood . Order of Melchizedek

"Your world shall no longer be as you know it, My sweet one. Outbreaks of calamity are already present and many are taken by sheer surprise. Economics, religion, family, are all subject to change as I rearrange and bring about My order.

There will be distinct moments that will determine major advancements or set backs. Obedience is key at this time. I have released the turnarounds, but many will reject the opportunity to serve Me, but others will come through the fires and stand anew before Me....

... Daughter, can't you tell that the time is here? Yet many, many multitudes are unaware. Many shall awaken now, some to corruption others to incorruption. Yet every man chooses the way that he will take. My way leadeth to eternal life, joy and peace. There is no alternate way in Me, but by My Son. He shed His precious blood, yet now even that is reduced to ritual, rote and routine. 

My House SHALL BE a house of prayer, for I will drive out the thieves. They shall become as beggars and My children will be fed. They shall hunger and thirst no more. Did you know that many desire to know Me, but are hindered by those who put themselves in My stead? How dare they keep My children from entering in, because they block the door. For I AM the Door and will reveal the way to those who are Mine, for I know everyone. 

I come now, daughter, prepare to receive your King. I come in glory to restore the latter house, for it shall be greater, much greater in glory. I shall shower My beloved with blessings unimaginable and they shall sing of Me and shout My name throughout the nations. They will be My people and I will be their God. It will be unsurmountable and many shall come to see. My display shall be great, My glory now revealed.

Stay in position, remain postured, the I AM has surely come and My reward is with Me, My reward is with Me, says the LORD."

Scripture References:

Malachi 3:3
And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.

Malachi 3:10
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Daniel 12:1-2
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 21:12-14
12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

14 And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them.

John 10:9
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Haggai 2:9
The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.

Revelation 22:12
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!