A TRUMPET: RELEASE THE HOSANNAS. YOUR KING IS COME.


From January 31, 2014

The chorus of heaven is singing, "Hallelujah, Amen! Praise be unto our God. Holy, Holy, Holy is the He, who is, who was and is yet to come.

Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna. Blessed, how blessed, Blessed, how blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD.

Hosanna, Our King. Hosanna, Our King. Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD.

Yes, the angels sing of My triumphal entry. Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD. Hosanna to the son of David. Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD.


"My daughter, this is truly the time I've long spoken of. Though a time of great upheaval, a time and opportunity for great healing for those who will come. Know that even as I throw down and lift up, My arms are still extended.

Repentance shall come, and so shall much lawlessness as the great divide occurs. You will surely know the difference, and so will others, so will My lambs.

The hour is nigh upon us for great turmoil and great trouble. This is a final curtain call for My beloveds to come into the ark of preservation; of safety, for trouble looms at the door. I need not remind you of the perverse and utter devastation planned within the borders of your own country. Leaders plotting devastation just to move along their agenda, driven by greed and lust for wealth and power.

Know this, I am the ALL powerful and nothing shall be outside of My will, but I must allow some for wickedness pays its own. The plot thickens, even now, My child. You would be appalled at what they discuss behind closed doors. What you see in your media are performances acted out to draw the opinions already devised based on their predictability of the masses. However, I, the Mighty One, they cannot predict and I will show forth My glory in the midst of all of this. Much of what they plan against others shall fall upon their own heads.

My hand is lifted to punish, but to also deliver. Never be afraid of what you see. I Am with you. You will always know just what to do."

Behold, I Am Come! I understand, but it must be so. In order for the glory and restoration to come, I must come. Go in peace.

Scriptures the Lord gave: Psalm 118:24-29, Matthew 21:7- 46, John 4:10-18

Psalm 118:24-29
24 This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
25 Save now, I beseech thee, O Lord: O Lord, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the Lord: we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord.
27 God is the Lord, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.
28 Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.
29 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!