His Still Small Voice: The Week In Review (part 1)

His Still Small Voice: Words from the LORD
The Week in Review: January 10, 2014 - January 17, 2014

I had been pondering whether or not to share some of the things the LORD has been speaking in prayer and revealing during my time of study and meditation. I now feel led to share as He leads. Things of a personal, for my ears only, will be eliminated.

I will begin with what has transpired over the past week. Be blessed by what the Father will reveal.

Friday January 10, 2013

Morning Prayer:
"Come and write what I say. Good Morning, My beloved one; blessed are thee in Me, blessed are they who understand the ways of the Father and His kingdom.

Yes, I know My ways exceed the ways of man, yet when one seeks the heart of God, they too begin to understand what is not so readily understood. You walk with Me, you talk with Me, you read, you study My word, you seek Me in all things. This is indeed My way. Now you are the beneficiary of My truth and life, and light exudes from you.

Mankind has mistakenly assumed that they can live outside of that and succeed. Listen My child for the best and worst now proceed, emerge, now the hidden in all things.

Yes, I will expose and uncover hidden things, man's agendas in every area, and every corner. I have inspected every crack and crevice and much to My dismay, much is out of order. We need not speak of the gross abominations for they now speak for themselves.

Fret not, for I am with you. I will keep, cover and protect you. I have been speaking all along about the time we are embarking upon. Just because I haven't outlined the particulars, just know that these things shall surely come to pass. They must. Just know that I AM."

Scriptures given to me in prayer:

Hosea 10:10-15
Malachi 3:10-15
Ezekiel 36:10-15

Hosea 10:10-15
10 It is in my desire that I should chastise them; and the people shall be gathered against them, when they shall bind themselves in their two furrows.
11 And Ephraim is as an heifer that is taught, and loveth to tread out the corn; but I passed over upon her fair neck: I will make Ephraim to ride; Judah shall plow, and Jacob shall break his clods.
12 Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.
13 Ye have plowed wickedness, ye have reaped iniquity; ye have eaten the fruit of lies: because thou didst trust in thy way, in the multitude of thy mighty men.
14 Therefore shall a tumult arise among thy people, and all thy fortresses shall be spoiled, as Shalman spoiled Betharbel in the day of battle: the mother was dashed in pieces upon her children.
15 So shall Bethel do unto you because of your great wickedness: in a morning shall the king of Israel utterly be cut off.

Malachi 3:10-15
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.

13 Your words have been stout against me, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?

14 Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the Lord of hosts?

15 And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.


Ezekiel 36:10-15
10 And I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, even all of it: and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded:

11 And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better unto you than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

12 Yea, I will cause men to walk upon you, even my people Israel; and they shall possess thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereave them of men.

13 Thus saith the Lord God; Because they say unto you, Thou land devourest up men, and hast bereaved thy nations:

14 Therefore thou shalt devour men no more, neither bereave thy nations any more, saith the Lord God.

15 Neither will I cause men to hear in thee the shame of the heathen any more, neither shalt thou bear the reproach of the people any more, neither shalt thou cause thy nations to fall any more, saith the Lord God.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!