His Still Small Voice: The Week in Review (part 3)

The Week in Review (part 3)
January 12, 2014

After morning prayer: This is a little personal, but it may help others who are holding on, expectant, anticipating, watching and waiting.

"I am your Father and I know all that you have need of. I see your anguish, your pain. Do you not think I respond to the cries of My children? I hear you, I hear you everyone. I know you've been faithful beyond what you can comprehend and have endured much, even by My hand.

Come unto Me My child, Take up My yoke upon thee. My arms are outstretched, opened wide to receive thee. Come and lay your head upon My breast and drink in My peace. Suck from Me the waters of life, the living waters that flow from Me. I desire to share of My glory. Yes, with you. It will be all you need.

Come, come to Me, rush to Me. Don't you see Me standing with My arms opened wide. Come My Daughter, I will not fail you. Let me heal you of all hurt, all your pain and strife, disappointment and discouragement. Come without delay. I shall lift you up to My holy mountain and speak with you face to face.


I am come, your Maschiach who walks beside you through the valley and awaits to receive you in the lofty place. Do you not see what that says. I will lift you up and exalt the lowly. I see, I've seen it all, My Beloved. Let not your heart be troubled, but rejoice, there is a celebration fit for a queen. I am your King who awaits to receive you.

Hang in there, we're almost there; at the end of this journey, the new one begins. Set aside your despair for triumph is here. It awaits you at My command. This is the day that I have made, no longer shall My beloveds suffer and cry out at the hand of injustice served by man. I have truly seen it and it is being addressed even now, even now, Beloved. Let your heart be at rest. Your needs, even your wants and desires already met.

I am coming for you, the time at hand. Be still My beloved and know that I have a plan and it is working well for the benefit of My faithful ones and the receiving of the kingdom. The kingdom comes, the kingdom of God and His Christ is at hand. The kingdom of men finished. My chosen BRANCH at hand.

My mighty army, ARISE, ARISE and take a stand. Come out of the places of obscurity and stand before Me. Receive your instructions and go, go, go ye therefore. My angels are already working to gather My elect. My firstfruits prepare for your time of transition, transformation is surely at hand. I shall call to you, come and let me robe you in My glory.

In the Presence of the LORD, is where one is changed. Be expectant, little one, the day of the LORD is come. Trouble shall break out in all four corners of the world. Trouble like never seen before. It's time to AWAKEN My creation for they sleep in the dust of the earth.

ARISE, ARISE, Yes, for your light is come. In the midst of darkness, it shines ever so bright, brighter than the noonday sun. I shall wrap myself around you and you will shine, shine, shine.

I know, My daughter, these words sound familiar. You've heard them all before. Now's the time to experience them. No more delays for now it comes. Before you know it is, it will be. Trust that I make it all worthwhile. I love you, each and everyone of you, especially."

Love LORD Yeshua. The Bridegroom Approaches!

I was also instructed to read Isaiah 14-15.

A year ago on the same date: January 12, 2013

After prayer:
"My sweet one, how I cherish that you cherish those things that I have asked of you to keep near and hold dear. The burden of those things, though not easy, have strengthened you. Your heart has been conformed to mirror the love of the Father. Don't you realize that you no longer think as you used to? The brightness of My coming has even further illuminated the Me in you.

Now stand at attention, soldier and prepare to be dispatched to the places where I will send you. My people are now starving and I must feed them or they'll die of starvation. The time is set and now much is being accomplished.

Yes, swiftly, yes suddenly, yes immediately. It is the time of the greater works and as I gather My elect, My chosen; there will be a cry, a sound of rejoicing from heaven, for My armies are ready to do battle with the saints on the side of heaven. Heaven and earth shall converge and it shall be glorious, glorious.

It's My time, My time and who can keep back that which I have purposed. I call forth and assemble My great army now and My kingdom shall convene in the earth. many shall come to know their God, their King, their Ruler, and My government shall stand in all the earth.

All that is outside of Me shall be utterly destroyed. Yes, many are deceived and many will remain in deception, but many shall rise up and awaken from stupor and receive of Me everlasting life.

Go tell it on the mountain that Jesus Christ is born (song started playing in my head...)

He shall be born of the womb of My chosen, Prepare for the birthing of what you've been carrying. Rejoice in who I AM, and what I have prepared for My children who love Me. Rejoice, again I say rejoice. It shall be accomplished NOW, I say NOW it shall be done."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!