Behold I Come... Sue Bendorf

I am sharing a word from a dear sister in the Lord that was posted to her blog this past sabbath. It is a sobering message filled with the nuggets of truth released by the Father. May it bless you in whatever way so purposed by the Father...

Behold, I Come!

     As I wrote this post, a few titles went through my mind and it was drawing to a close I prayed, asking what He wanted the title to be. He spoke to my spirit, "Behold, I come." I looked up Revelation 22:12 and forgot to include it before I clicked, "Publish". So here I am to update what the He began.

     "12 And, behold, I come quickly, and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be."

     A few days ago, I received a text from my sister asking me what I had been hearing from the Father lately because all was quiet on her end. I wrote back that if I was a betting person, I would bet good money that she wouldn't want to know.

As you continue to read, you may feel the same way.

view blog post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!