O' HAPPY DAY — LOOK UP YOUR REDEMPTION COMES


From March 5, 2014

This morning the Lord chose a variety of ways to speak and to reveal Himself. I am honored to share them with you. As always, may you be blessed as I am, as I share the pieces He reveals to Me along this journey.

This morning, I woke up and I heard, "The wicked shall cease from troubling and the weary shall be at rest." This was not an unfamiliar term because I remembered a song by that title, I even recalled the tune. I made a mental note to write it down when I got up.

I went back to sleep and awakened again and heard, "Seedtime and harvest." I lay there for a little while longer and then I got up and made note of of what I heard this morning.

I was piddling around, as I often do to gather my thoughts and prepare for prayer. I was standing at the sink in the bathroom and began to hear and sing, "Oh Happy Day." So, I began to sing and went into my prayer closet. I took my iPhone and went to YouTube and began to play Oh Happy Day. I sang along and clapped my hands rejoicing and it really felt good.


Oh Happy Day: Lyrics

Oh happy day (oh happy day)
Oh happy day (oh happy day)
When Jesus washed (when Jesus washed)
When Jesus washed (when Jesus washed)
Jesus washed (when Jesus washed)
Washed my sins away (oh happy day)
Oh happy day (oh happy day)
2x

He taught me how (oh, He taught me how)
To watch (to watch, to watch)
Fight and pray (to fight and pray)
Fight and pray
And he taught me how to live rejoicing
Yes, He did (and live rejoicing)
Oh yeah, every, every day (every, every day)
(Oh yeah) Every day!

Then I did a google search to find the two portions of scripture that I heard when I awakened. In the search I saw a YouTube video for the song, "The Wicked Shall Cease from Troubling." I intended to bypass it to look for the scripture, but somehow I selected the song and then listened to the words of that old familiar song again. It's amazing how songs from long ago reach out and tell the story of today. It was the first verse that really hit home. Again, I sang along and even shed a few tears. Just to think of a time of rejoicing and rest, to think of the time of vindication just ahead.

I don't know how many of you have been in the fire and in the flood, but how refreshing it was to hear words to the songs that uplift your soul.

Lyrics: Wicked Shall Cease from Troubling

Chorus: Wicked shall cease from troubling the weary shall be at rest all of the saints of the ages shall sit at his feet and be blessed.

Lead
I’m just a stranger down here. This old world, is not my home. You gonna get up looking for me, but thank God I’ll be gone on home.

Chorus

Lead
I don’t mind a few lies being told on me I don’t mine being buked and scorned. Every time you tell a lie on me. It's another brick in my brand new home.

Chorus

The scripture is found in Job 3:17 and reads,"There the wicked cease from troubling; and there the weary be at rest." 

I also looked up seedtime and harvest, and it is found in Genesis 8:22, "While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease."


I plan to look at them more closely during study this evening. I just wanted to share this with you all.


Here are also some words the Lord shared in prayer:


"My daughter, My child, we are here. The time spoken of again and again. The dreams and visions now made realized — known. They shall now know that a prophet was amongst them, for they mocked and scorned My messengers and took no heed to My messages, My warnings, My sure words, My call to repentance. Now it is required, lest they perish and their souls be lost. The time is NOW, the day of Yahweh. 

I shall raise up My anointed ones and bring down the appointed ones, self-appointed, man appointed, but not of God. I shall correct my wayward ones and rebuke the obstinate. The changing of leadership nigh.

Be assured that you shall now enter into My rest. My faithful ones, will now assume the position, for their time of vindication is NOW. No longer feeling useless, no longer hidden, now My grace shall abound. 

It is the time of reckoning. The books are open, the judgment is set. I know them that are mine, I know them everyone. Rejoice for your Savior, your Beloved is come. The time of triumph and victory for My own. Not so for they who rebel against Me.

reckoning (definition)
: the time when your actions are judged as good or bad and you are rewarded or punished
: the act of judging something

This is the clarion call. I shall shout. I shall roar. 

Be encouraged little one, for I have conquered the world. Let your day be filled with good things. For your time of reward is come. The King is here! I've wrapped Myself in the cloak of darkness, but I come as Light to those who see. See it in Me, Beloved. Redemption at hand!"

Ezekiel 33:33
"And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them."

Isaiah 13:6
"Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty."

Psalm 75:7
"But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another."

Daniel 7:10
"A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened."

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!